Chapter 24

Inside the inhibitor that had the dim light with no ventilation to release the scent of the Alpha in his rut, Yibo sitting on the floor,next to the bed leg , curling up hugging his knees. The burning sensation inside him crept out as the pain crawls to the top of his head. His feature turned into a hairy beast. He touched his face and stunned when he felt something different on his nose and mouth.

By far, Yibo never found his transition when he was in rut. He was always in his human's form whenever he was in rut. Maybe the changes were only a hairy form with sharp canine teeth that sticking out. But never changed into a real beast.

He knows he is a beast, a wolf. But now he is questioning himself when he touched his nose. It wasn't a wolf's form. It was sharper, I mean smaller and more pointed than a wolf. So, what is he? Why is it come after he found out about who he is? That he's not belong to Wang's pack?

"Aaaarrrgggghhh....!!!!" Yibo let out a loud scream as his arms spread out and hit the metal bed frame that immediately bend.

He got up and walking back and forth around the room. His hands ruffling his hair and sometimes pulling it up. The growl slipping through his gritted teeth as he was holding back the pain.

"Xiao Zhan...." He hissed.

He snapped his gaze to the door and stared on it. Three seconds later, he ran to the door and tried to open it. But it's locked outside. He banged on that metal door.

"Let me out!!! Let me out!!! Renshu! You're betraying me!!  You're a traitor! You have to pay for it!!!' Yibo shouted. His voice changed somehow into a deep growl like a beast.

He kicked the door a few times. But the door was made from the solid material with a high quality. They made it for a reason, of course. To seal the Alpha who hasn't got his mate that often makes troubles if they let him straying around outside.

"Aaaarrrggghhh....!!!!"

Yibo walked back to the bed. He wished to see himself inside the mirror, but there is no mirror in the inhibitor as he had crashed them all. He crashed the table in front of him into the debris. Jye was so angry to not knowing what he is actually. And he was sad that he can't be with the Omega that he claims as his mate even though they have never mated.

And suddenly Yibo turned calmer. He stood up in the center of the room, his head tilted up as he sniffing something. He sniffed the scent of something deeply, and he breaths it out slowly. The scent made him calmer, somehow.

Yeah, it's the Omega's scent. Xiao Zhan's scent when he used this inhibitor during his heat. The scent was still lingering inside the room.

"Ahhh.... My Omega...." Yibo breathed out a hiss.

The heat attacked him with lesser pain. He removed all his clothes and left his body with nothing. He dropped himself.on the bed with the unwashed scent of the Omega. He curled up in bed while sensing the pillow that has a stronger Omega's scent.

***""

Renshu grabbed Zhan when Daren was almost kiss him. Daren snapped . He showing his canine at Renshu.

"He's belong to me!" Shouted Daren.

"Don't you sense him? His scent belongs to another Alpha!" Renshu retorted.

Daren was taken aback. He realized that Zhan has an Alpha's scent diluted with his own scent. But he knows that Zhan is unmated.

"He's unmarked!" Said Daren, feels he has an excuse to deny that.

Daren extended his hand to grab Zhan back, but Renshu pulled Zhan backward and slapped Daren's hand away.