Chaoter 32

The figure who caught Zhan's body pressed his two feet down the earth slowly as if he was afraid if he will make a vibration that might shook Zhan. The man turned his head to the female snake and sent her a death glare which makes the snake lowered her head deeply.

"You're ungrateful stealth! How dare you attack my son??!" The man shouted with a hard tone.

And amazingly, his voice could shook the ground in the forest. The female snake staggered, and Yibo who still tied up on the branch of a tree also shook.

"I'm apologize!" Dugong dropped herself on her knees. Her head and hands hung low with remorseful.

"I didn't know he's your son!" She added.

"No matter who they are, you have no right to hurt them without reason! Have you forgotten how I saved you from the villager's anger who wanted to beat you and cut you off??" Said the man.

"I'm sorry. I was wrong...!" Replied Dugong.

"Of course you are! Why did you attack my son?"

Dugong lifted her face and stared at the man. She gulped her saliva and lowered her head again.

"I... I...." She stuttered.

"You can't hold back your lust and greediness as usual?" Another voice appeared between them. A female.

The people turned their heads to the voice. It was Andrea who just arrived at the location. She floated in the air and came down to the ground. She glanced at the man and bowed full of respect.

"Brother Xiao Xingchen....!" She lowered her head.

The man nodded.

"What are you doing here??" Hissed Dugong.

Andrea turned to the snake.

"I'm here for my son and his mate...!" Replied Andrea with her chin held high.

"Who is your son??" Glared Dugong. She glanced at the man who still carrying Zhan. Suddenly some jealousy flashed in her head, thinking that Zhan might be Xiao Xingchen's son and Andrea's.

Andrea didn't reply. She averted her gaze to the tree where Yibo was still hopping on. She moved her hand in a quick glance and suddenly Yibo fell down and hit the ground.

"Ugh! What the h..-!" Yibo was about to curse.

"It's for your stubbornness! You may not accept me as your mother but don't make your mate in trouble because of your stupidity!" Said Andrea.

"Hey!! How dare...-!" Yibo retorted but he halted when he heard like someone was puke.

"Brother Xiao!" Andrea ran to the man.

Xiao Xingchen released an amount of the blood from his mouth. He staggered backward, struggled with the internal injury he's suffering to. His hold on Zhan was loosened but he refused to let him go. Dugong raised from her kneel down.

"Brother Xiao! You're hurt!" Cried Andrea. She's holding Xiao Xingchen's shoulders.

Xingchen shook his head.

"I'm... Fine. I have to heal Zhan first...!" Said Xingchen. He turned his gaze to Zhan who still unconscious.

"You also need to be healed first! You got poisoned by my pack!"

Xingchen staggered again when some amount of blood oozing out of his mouth And he had no strength to holld Zhan anymore. He dropped Zhan.

But before Zhan fell on the ground, Dugong promptly catches him.