Chapter 34

Yibo laid in the cold floor on his stomach. One side if his face propped on a piece of wood from something's break. Maybe the table or chair. The room was dim. The sun ray that breaking in came from the ventilation holes on the wall. It wasn't an inhibitor, though, even though Yibo just helped Zhan passing his heat phase. Dugong has no inhibitor inside her place as she's a deity.

The condition of the room was in a great mess. The only thing that still stand in there was only a table functioned as an altar for Dugong healing the people. It made from a white marble stone. The rest of the stuff were scattered on the floor, broken and upside down. Yibo knocked out as an Alpha fulfilling his Omega's heat which come up multiple times than he was in rut. Zhan's sexual tension was doubled by the bald eagle. At first, Yibo was excited finding that Zhan was in rut again. But his excitement turned into horror when he found Zhan was a beast than him. Not Zhan mating him, but Zhan seems to not meet an end, kept forcing Yibo to fuck him hard and senselessly, non stop.

At the other side, Yibo was an Alpha that full of lust and never feel enough by fucking an Omega in the past. But meeting the beast Zhan was out of his expectation. He was so fucking damn tired serving Zhan's beasty lust nonstop for three days flat. Yibo had no choice but have to stop Zhan, otherwise he will die, or worse handicapped from mating others because he lost too much fluids in him which is unnecessary to satisfy his lust. So, in the last day Zhan forcing him to mate him, Yibo attacked Zhan sexually and physically and knocked him down for not expecting Zhan's sudden burst.

Yibo's eyes fluttered, squirming, tried to open them. He clawed his fingernails on the floor. He opened his eyes for a second, then they closed again for a few seconds. Then he fought to open them again, then closed.again. That happened a few times until finally he was able to open them completely. He looked at the view in front of him. The room was really in a mess. Yibo curled his fingers into a fist, collecting the strength that vanished after the nonstop's sex activity for days with Zhan. He got up by propping his body weight on both hands.

"Aa-akh...!"

Yibo grunted when he feels all his bones are fractured. But actually they were not. It was only his body that feels weak and in pain. He crawled slowly approaching the marble table and leaned on it, releasing the tiresome and pain. He breathed out the pain in his chest and tried to neutralize the energy inside him. He did a short meditation with eyes closed.

After a few minutes, he opened his eyes again and looked around. His eyes scanning the room, searching Zhan who had knocked down by him before both of them fainted in the end. He found Zhan was lying next to the wall a few meters across him in a dark since the sun ray was unable to reach that side. Hissing in pain, Yibo tried to crawl over to Zhan. He pulled Zhan's body that facing the wall. Zhan was still unconscious.

Yibo touched Zhan's left chest, where he  had beat him down to stop him from his crazy lust. Yibo stared at Zhan's face. Even in the dark, he saw the beauty on his face again, the opposition of Zhan when he was demanding him to mate him senselessly. Yibo caressed Zhan's cheek with his thumb. Then he scanned on Zhan's body which is nude, the same as him. Yibo moved around to find their clothes to cover Zhan's naked body, but he only found their torn clothes. They had no time to open their clothes and kept them nicely. They just tore all their clothes and had sex crazily.

Yibo walked to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked from outside.

"Hey! Is there anyone out there??" Yibo shouted from behind the door, hoping there is someone will hear him.

But there was no answer.

"Heyy..!! Let me out  of here!!" Yibo shouted again louder. He hit the solid door made from the wood that uneasy to break.