Chapter 15

Since then, Yibo kept following Zhan. He took every move Zhan made as if he doesn't have another things to do.  He got no idea, Zhan has every mean to him. He never been head over toe attracting to someone. It was the reverse of how he always attracted the Omegas and Beta, even some of the Alpha are lurking around him.

Being stalked by the Alpha made Zhan a little bit uncomfortable, but he enjoyed the possessiveness of the Alpha at the same time. If sometimes Yibo was late to stalk him, Zhan will wonder and sometimes up sad, thought that Yibo gives up to win him. Zhan would feel more secure finding Yibo's car is always a few meters away behind his scooter to and from his work. He felt safe from the trouble made by the Alphas that sometimes prey him.

Like today. Zhan sighed when he came out of the house that afternoon to get his afternoon shift and he didn't see Yibo's car around the neighborhood. He even went to the pavement to see if Yibo parked his car far away from his house. But there was none. So, he walked back to fetch his scooter.

His heart leaps and left an airplane's sensation in his stomach when he saw a black car moves closer and slower in front of his house. It was similar to Yibo's car. Zhan kept looking at it.

"Oh! It's him...." Zhan mumbled in disappointment when the driver rolled the window down.

"Hi, Zhan! Long time no see and I miss you already!"  Daren popped his head out of the car's window while grinning at Zhan.

Zhan rolled his eyes. He remembered Daren told him about his newly bought car, but he didn't have a chance to see it that time. Who knows if his car was the same model as Yibo's?

Zhan took the helmet that hung on the scooter's handle bar.

"Hey! I'll drop you to your work! Just leave that old scooter!" Cried Daren with a frowning face.

"I love it even it's old!" Zhan retorted when Daren calls his scooter old.

Daren giggled. He climbed down his car and walked toward Zhan who putting the helmet's strap over his chin.

"Zhan Zhan....! When are you gonna have a ride in my new car? Isn't it beautiful?" Daren snatched the strap and pulled the helmet away from Zhan's head.

"Hey!" Zhan made a protest when Daren takes his helmet away.

But Daren ignored him. He grabbed Zhan's wrist and threw the helmet back on the scooter handlebar, then he pulled Zhan's hand.

"Daren! What are you doing?? I'm not going with your car!" Cried Zhan, makes a protest. He hitting Daren's hand that dragging him.

"Come on , Zhan! If you don't want to consider me as a boyfriend, please accept it as a friend's request!" Daren scowled.

They had stood next to the car. Daren looked at Zhan with his puppy eye. Zhan sighed and rolled his eyes, admits defeat.

"Fine. But only for today...!" Replied Zhan.

Daren had a grin ear to ear hearing Zhan's answer. He quickly brought Zhan to the other side of the car and opens the door for him. Zhan glared at Daren who can't stop grinning at him with the car door wide open. Zhan climbed into the car and sits comfortably. Daren slammed the door and runs to the driver's side.

"You know what, Zhan? It will be your first time riding my car, but I make sure it won't be the last!" Said Daren, smiling at Zhan.

Zhan glared at Daren. He crossed his hands over his chest, then rolled his eyes.

"Whatever!" Zhan muttered.

Daren started the engine before he pulls up into the driveway.

About 10 minutes.later, there was another black car came closer to Zhan's house. The speed was out of the law has allowed around the residential driveway. It stopped in front of Zhan's house, creating the screeching sound from the brake that hit abruptly.. The driver inside the car seemed to scan the house.