Cosplaying Yourself

This chapter takes place during Season 5 Episode 9. I am not responsible for spoilers in the comments.

Marley couldn't care less about the hunt. But, she found it amusing how the fans imitated the boys by dressing up in suits to pose as FBI agents "Lennon and McCartney" and the whole excerpt from their dad's journal being the instructions for the game. It was all wildly creative.

Her eyes drifted over to the bar and noticed as a Marley went and sat down next to Dean. The real Dean. Marley watched, curious, as the girl began flirting with him. He kept his gaze straight ahead and took a swig of his drink. Marley could tell by the way his jaw ticked that he was growing annoyed. When the girl literally began throwing herself at him, caressing his cheek, putting an arm around his shoulder, that was when he finally told her off. The girl frowned slightly before making a weak apology and walking off. Sam made some smirking comment to his brother which in turn caused Dean to roll his eyes. As Marley watched the whole thing, an idea formed in her head. She smiled to herself at the thought. There wasn't any harm in trying, after all, it was just acting.

About 5 minutes later she found herself sidling up to the bar behind the boys. Dean had just taken another shot of something alcoholic, when he felt a hand fall on his shoulder and give it a squeeze. Marley felt the muscles beneath her fingers immediately tense at the action and noticed his eyes briefly dart to the mirror behind the bar.

"Oh come on not another one." He muttered as his eyes caught on the blonde hair.

This was like the fourth Marley that had come up to him and he was quickly growing tired of it.

"Oh I'm not like the others sweetheart." Marley said in her southern accent, a smile tugging her lips.

She was completely out of her comfort zone here, but she really wanted to mess with him.

"Yeah, I'm sure you're not." The annoyance was clear in his voice as he kept his gaze forward.

Sam on the other hand glanced at the girl that was behind his brother. As the good supporting younger brother that he was, he was getting quite the kick out of watching these interactions. When she felt Sam's eyes on her, Marley's heart beat slightly faster. His eyes scanned her over, but the makeover was enough to throw him off her scent and he looked away.

"Look at you acting so tough. That's exactly the kind of alpha I need in my life." Marley trailed her hand down his arm.

Dean rolled his eyes but caught a glimpse of the girl in the mirror. "Well you're the prettiest one I've seen, I'll give you that."

Marley froze. She hadn't been expecting that. But she forced herself to keep going, and let out a flirty, airy laugh that really seemed to fit her character.

Marley leaned down slightly towards his ear, her voice going slightly quieter. "Well then what do you say we ditch this place and get outta here?"

"I'll pass." Dean took a drink, his jaw ticking.

Marley wanted him to look at her for once so she stood up straight and then trailed her hand up and played with his hair. Dean tensed as he felt the lady's hand in his hair. None of the other Marley's had been this bold. But what shocked him the most was how almost calm he felt as the fingers kneaded their way through his short, dirty blonde hair.

"Stop it."

"Ooo I like it when you take that tone with me." Marley kept her hand in his hair.

Dean snapped. He jumped off the chair and turned, grabbing her arm, all in one fluid motion. His eyes were hard as he glared at the blue eyed girl in front of him.