A Short Introduction

(This is how I picture Marley in wolf form but with bright blue eyes)

There are no spoilers in this update

Living a life on the run isn't ideal but it sure as heck beats the alternative of being killed. This was the mantra that Marley Fletcher lived by. No she wasn't a criminal, at least she didn't like to think so. After all it is a kill or be killed world and she wasn't about to be on the wrong side of that equation. Now you can feel free to judge her, everyone has their right to, but first you may want to hear the beginning of her story.

Marley was born accidentally in August 1981 and immediately put into the foster system of the small town of Hazard, Kentucky. Her mother had died giving birth to her and her father was nowhere to be found.  With no other family to go to, she was in and out of foster homes until she was 16 when she was finally adopted. However her new life was anything but ordinary. The man that had adopted her was the head of a very large, very powerful, very secretive company called PEON. They took kids and experimented on them trying to turn them into a combination of a soldier and a weapon. Most of them died in unimaginably painful ways, a few were lucky enough to die from starvation or a disease, but no one had ever survived their experiments.

Until Marley Fletcher.

None of the scientists could figure out what made her so special to survive it, but she did with almost complete success. Their best guess was that she lacked a healthy amount of protein kinases which allowed the serum cells to latch onto her own without being attacked. The serum they had injected her with allowed her to turn into a wolf and back into human. Of course at the beginning she couldn't control the shift, but overtime they trained her to change back and forth at will. Part of what made the serum so special was that while she was a wolf, Marley was completely in control of everything and had the same mind as she did when she was human. When she was in human form she still had the keen senses, strength, and speed of a wolf. Through practice Marley was able to have just her claws emerge without the rest of the transformation. For PEON this was yet another major breakthrough in the strange case of Marley Fletcher because it meant that she could attack her targets in human form.

3 years after being adopted Marley was 19 and finally able to control the shift at will. She had learned basic fighting techniques in both her forms and was finally dubbed ready to continue on into more advanced training. However to forever serve as a reminder that she belonged to PEON she was forced to undergo a surgery that made her canines permanent.

For the next 10 years she was continually trained and her fighting improved. If she wasn't training she would be out on a mission that they assigned her. The missions were always about the same: find the target or targets, make sure there were no witnesses, eliminate the target(s), and leave no trace behind. PEON didn't care how the targets were eliminated, they just told her who the target was and what awful thing they had done that she was to eliminate them for. As time passed, Marley became more adept at killing people and as her confidence grew she changed up the way she killed her victims. Sometimes she would attack them in an alley, sometimes she would break into their house and kill them, or sometimes she would seduce them (although she never let them do anything, and I mean anything) back to a hotel before ripping their throats out. Most often she was in her wolf form for the attack because it left less of a trail for the police to follow.

After 10 years of this, Marley had become an obedient soldier and a lethal weapon. Hand to hand combat was her strong suit hands down, but she could still kill you in under a minute with a knife or a gun if she had to. Her wolf speed made her able to dodge attacks and her strength allowed her to strike powerfully. She never refused an order, she would just simply nod her head and leave to take care of it.

Marley's life may seem strange to some people but to her it was normal and simple. She did what she was told and she lived. She used the skills she was taught and she wasn't killed. She would be given a mission and she would complete it and then go back to base.

She lived in a kill or be killed world. She thrived in this world.
But that was all about to change.
She was about to enter a new world.
A new world with new rules.

Hunt or be hunted.

Yes I am highly aware this is short. But I figured today was a good day to post. From now on updates will be on Tuesdays because that has some supernatural significance. 😉

But trust me chapters will be MUCH longer.

If you have ideas or certain episodes you would like to see done, feel free to suggest. I'm not saying I will do it because I already have a lot planned but I would love to hear your ideas.

Please feel free to comment I love hearing from you guys #SPNfamily

As far as spoilers go I will try and post at the top of every chapter when it is occurring. But I can't control comments so read at your own risk. Look for an update and the first real chapter on Tuesday!!!!