Shoot to Kill

This chapter takes place during Season 6 Episode 21-22. I am not responsible for spoilers in the comments.

The warehouse was absolutely massive, which she supposed was the point as Crowley was hoping to stretch out the time it took them to find Lisa and Ben. Marley took her time meandering through the warehouse to them, not all that concerned considering she had time to kill. Part of her found it amusing that every demon Crowley had put on this detail had chosen a meat suit that looked like a professional fighter. They were demons, they had super strength, so the body was just for show, but honestly, it fit Crowley's flair for wanting a spectacle. As entertaining as it would be to have a bunch of little girls attacking two full grown men, fights would look better with the MMA fighter bodies.

These were the thoughts in Marley's head as she walked past 4 men guarding a random door that would've been inconspicuous otherwise. After all, it was wooden, and who the heck hides their VIPs (Very Important Prisoners) behind anything less than a reinforced steel door? Crowley apparently. The door opened with a squeak and Marley walked out onto the small platform that overlooked the room, stairs leading down into it on her right. The room seemed like it was supposed to be an old workshop of some sort. There was a small furnace against the one wall, old wooden tables sporadically placed throughout the room, and a variety of tools, wood, wires, rope, etc littered the entire space. There were a few old wooden support beams that actually looked incredibly sturdy for how old they were, and it was one of these that Lisa and Ben were tied to.

Lisa wore a light pink sweater over top of a pink and purple floral blouse, paired with dark wash blue jeans and white tennis shoes. Ben on the other hand was wearing a light gray sweatshirt over top a black tshirt that had a white 67 on it with a little sun silhouette beginning to peak over the top of the 7, paired with blue jeans and black and white sneakers. They both leaned their backs against a side of the post, their hands tied behind them to the post with rope. Their faces were filled with fear, although Lisa was doing a better job of hiding it than Ben.

She began making her way down the old, creaky, wooden stairs, her eyes catching on a demon in the room who was fiddling with some chains on a table. She could see him gulp nervously before she was anywhere near him and a smirk threatened to break onto her face. But she stifled it, keeping a blank facial expression as she jerked her head backwards.

"Get out."

The demon immediately scrambled away from the table and raced up the stairs, the door closing with a squeak behind him. Marley took her time surveying the room while very slowly making her way over to them. She spotted an old metal folding chair and grabbed that to sit on, ignoring the rust on the legs that was slowly winning the battle. The chair scraped on the concrete floor as Marley sat in it a few feet away from them, staring at the family with her arms crossed.

"White shoes is a bold choice to wear for a kidnapping."

Lisa's eyes briefly flicked to Ben in confusion before turning her gaze back to Marley with furrowed brows. "Excuse me?"

Marley used her head to gesture to Lisa's shoes. "They're bright white despite the bottoms being worn, meaning they're not new. You clearly take very good care of them, so it's just odd to me that you wore them."

The confusion didn't leave Lisa's face, but she gained a slightly annoyed tone to her voice. "You think I had a choice in what shoes I was wearing when demons broke into my house, killed my boyfriend, and dragged us here?"

"I'm just saying, you could have asked to change shoes first." Marley shrugged, allowing her nonchalant aura to get under Lisa's skin. "Demons aren't completely unreasonable."

Lisa looked at her, slightly flabbergasted, but Ben finally decided it was his turn to open his mouth. "Of course you would say that, you're one of them."