Two Worlds, One Family

This chapter takes place during Season 5 Episodes 20 and 21 . I am not responsible for spoilers in the comments.

The engine of the car turned off, causing silence to wash over Marley with the exception of the thoughts whirling around in her mind. She unbuckled her seatbelt and slid slightly down in the seat, her T-shirt uncomfortably scrunching up behind her. It was such an easy choice, and it should be, so much so that it shouldn't even be considered a choice, it was just something that had to be done. Her head rolled to the side, her eyes catching on the sky blue pickup truck that was parked by the side of the house. She needed help, she was about 5 seconds from screaming her head off.

Back in the Impala, Brady had told her that Crowley had the answers she was looking for. Given that she had no freaking clue what that cryptic line meant, she had told Brady to tell Crowley to come talk to her... honestly she figured it was a 50/50 shot whether or not he actually would relay the message. But he did. Crowley had poofed into her car on the drive back, a cocky swagger to him that managed to tick off every nerve in her body. But he didn't come to answer her questions. Instead, he came in presenting the deal of a lifetime— at least that's what he said. Acting as if she should be grateful for the opportunity he was allowing her to have by selling herself to him. And that just pissed her off even more.

The car door slammed behind her as she made her way up onto the porch. A decision wasn't just magically going to appear to her, and she couldn't trust herself to make this decision on her own. She pulled open the screen door and then her fist knocked on the old wooden door. As she waited for the old man to wheel his way to the door, she absentmindedly began kicking the screen door away, the hinges squeaking loudly. It squeaked again as it swung back towards her, and then her boot connected with it again. All she had to do was tell Crowley "yes", and the whole world could be saved. Squeak. She wanted to just say yes, to make the deal. Kick. Squeak. Save the world, give the boys the shot they needed to actually stop the apocalypse. Squeak.

"You got something against my door?"

The screen settled against her boot as her gray eyes shifted to meet the old man in front of her. His brows furrowed as he took in the look on her face. She swallowed hard and sucked in a long breath through her nose.

"I need help."

His grey eyebrows raised. "You? Thought you were little miss lone wolf."

He turned around and started wheeling away, leaving Marley to follow in his wake, one last squeak of the door echoing behind her.

"Bobby." Marley stopped in the doorway to the study, her arms crossed over her chest as she tried to bring herself any kind of comfort that she could. "I need to make a deal."

He still hadn't turned around, he was flipping through some papers on his desk. "Not sure I want to deal with you, you're like devil adjacent, so you better make one heck of a pitch. But make it snappy, I'm a little busy trying to do actual work here."

Marley's hand squeezed her own arm, her head bobbing slightly. "I need to make a deal with Crowley."

Bobby froze. He turned around in such a comically slow fashion that Marley normally would have laughed. "You're talking about a demon deal."

"Yeah." Marley nodded. "Exactly. So you see my problem."

"There's no problem. In fact there's no anything, because you are not making a deal with that son of a-"

"I can get us Death." Marley bit her lip and shifted her gaze to the window. "It's a good deal, and we're running out of time."

Bobby's jaw set and he pointed aggressively at the couch, ordering Marley to sit her butt down. Marley sighed and made her way over, plopping heavily onto the couch. Her eyebrows raised expectantly for him to go off on her, but when he spoke, his voice was calm and measured.