Paranormal Activity

Based on Season 3 Episode 13. I am not responsible for spoilers in the comments.

Marley had been off the Winchester radar for months now and she was pretty dang happy about it. Her 'almost dying' rate had significantly decreased to below 12%. She had resumed her studies of the supernatural and had learned a ton of new stuff. She had an address book in which all of the monsters and supernatural were listed, for the most part alphabetically, along with ways to kill them and the basic, most important information. Honestly she was quite proud of herself.

But she knew she was going to have to expand her knowledge sources beyond the books, and into real life. So she began by looking into ghosts and any paranormal activity that she could. Her stolen laptop was connected to the free internet (provided by The Blue Lady motel in Maple Grove, Minnesota) and she was currently searching different paranormal websites and articles. On day 4 of her search, she was dedicated to finding a story that had a strong chance of being legitimate, she stumbled across an article talking about a real ghost sighting made my two guys Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spengler. Once she saw the image from their footage she perked up- it looked legit. So she googled the two guys. To say the least she was not impressed, but from what she could tell they were two of the few people to have ever actually seen a real ghost.

She sighed and ran a hand over her face. There was a solid chance she was going to regret this. But nevertheless she pulled up one of her fake email accounts and sent them an email

Ghostfacers,
I got to admit you caught my attention with this whole ghost business and I would love the opportunity to see a real ghost myself. If you can help me out please let me know.
~Marley

She got up from the table and hadn't taken more than 2 steps when her computer dinged. She turned around with her eyebrows furrowed. When she walked back over to the table she saw a new email waiting in her inbox.

She scoffed. "How desperate are these guys."

She double clicked on the email and it opened.

Dear Ghost Enthusiast,
We would love to have you join our team. Our next ghost excursion will take place on February 28-29. Please meet us at our top secret base located at 27 Marshall Lane Middleton, Wisconsin.
~Ghostfacers

Marley rolled her eyes. They reeked of crazy and she was just reading an email. But whatever, she needed to get information on ghosts and from what she could tell, they were her best chance at seeing one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marley looked at the door in front of her, the numbers 27 shined in the light of the sun. She raised her hand and knocked on the door before turning and looking behind her. The sun was setting over a field and Marley was struck by the fact that she was watching the sun set. She couldn't remember ever having seen it before, she had never had time for anything enjoyable. She heard the door open behind her and a guy cleared his throat.

"Can I help you with something?"

Marley turned around and looked at the man in front of her. He had glasses, slightly poofy hair, and a beard that was currently around a mouth that was now wide open.

"Uh-" He cleared his throat again. "H-hi."

Marley gave him a funny look. "Um hi? Are you Harry or Ed?"

"Oh I'm Ed. Ed Zeddmore."

"I'm Marley."

Ed's eyes widened. "You're- you're- it's uh nice to meet you." Marley gave a tight lipped smile and rocked awkwardly back on her heels. "Oh uh, come on in."