Save the Alcoholics, Save the World

This chapter takes place during Season 5 Episode 21. I am not responsible for spoilers in the comments.

She had been running aimlessly for awhile, before she finally decided to head for the woods that were outside of town. Well woods was a strong word- it was a grouping of trees, but in South Dakota it was as good as she could get. Once the sunlight became filtered through the branches, she slowed her pace, her paws padding against the fallen leaves that littered the ground.

She took a deep breath and inhaled the air around her- dirt, pine, squirrel, freedom. Was she really ready to give all this up? If she was working for Crowley, she was guessing that meant a lot of time in Hell. It hadn't been that long ago that she had been stuck following orders... maybe that made it easier. She was a soldier, literally modified to be one, it was what she was meant to do. Even if that meant following a demon's orders.

But what about her life now? She had escaped the company and all the hunters chasing her, accidentally stumbling into some people that would become her friends. She didn't want to leave them behind, but at the same time, if she didn't do this, they were gonna be about as good as dead anyway. Her mind briefly flashed to Dean. Things were finally smoothing out for them. Her paws stopped moving as a thought crossed her mind. Was there even a them? Like, yes they were together a lot... and they had kissed on more than one occasion, but that didn't necessarily mean anything.

She shook her head. There was no way she was making a decision based on some guy... even if that guy was Dean Winchester. There were so many other reasons to say yes, she couldn't say no just because she hoped that there was something actually between them. Even if there was, that wasn't enough. So she made a call.

A few seconds later, Crowley poofed up in front of her. A low growl escaped her before she shifted into her human form. He watched her, a shine in his eyes as she transformed from wolf to girl.

"Was beginning to think you forgot about me."

"You're thinking of your mother." Marley crossed her arms, trying to shove all her doubt away so that she could go through with this.

Crowley's cool gaze flickered for a moment before he shrugged. "So you ready to seal the deal? Can't say I'm loving the ambiance," His gaze looked up to land on a squirrel chattering away on a nut before looking back at her with slight disgust. "But it'll have to do."

"Not quite."

Crowley rolled his eyes up to the sky. "Why must you all be so difficult?"

"Well sorry for trying to make sure I don't get screwed over here." Sarcasm dripped with every word Marley spoke, it had always been her strongest defense, never failing her. "So let's recap shall we?"

"I really don't see why that's necessary, it's a fairly simple deal." Crowley flipped back his suit jacket slightly so he could stuff his hands into his pant's pockets. "You agree to work for me for 10 years, doing whatever I say, and in return I give you the coordinates for Death."

"And my soul stays intact?"

"I told you before Marlene, your soul isn't part of the deal."

"It's Marley." She growled out.

Crowley seemed amused by her wolf side emerging. "Oh I know Marley Darling. So do we have a deal?"

"No." She smirked, knowing she was exasperating him. "One more thing. You give Bobby his legs."

After everything he had done for her it was the least she could do.

"You're lucky I'm not a genie, there are so many ways I could twist that wish."