Little weird

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
I was sitting on Phoenix's bed with her in front of me. I tried braiding her hair, but she was making a game out of it. Giggling, laughing and pulling away. "Stay still" I said with a chuckle as Phoenix tried swatting my hands away with giggles, "Im just trying to braid your hair". "Daddy no" she said and went on her belly before rolling off the bed and onto the floor. She started to play with her toys and just generally handed me everything in the room. From the fake play-vegetables from the kitchenset to car toys. From the plastic Captain America shield to a bunch of marbles. As she did this I just waited for her to finish while contemplating my decision of fatherhood.

 As she did this I just waited for her to finish while contemplating my decision of fatherhood

After about 5 minutes she jumped on the bed and stared at me. She giggled at me "you are weird, daddy". I gasped at her "did you just call me weird?". She quickly nodded with a cheeky smirk. "Really weird" she said and went to lean close in my face. She put her hands on my cheeks to squish it and said "you're lucky I love you". "Yup. Should've never thaught you that one" I said after she sat back. I often told her she was a bit weird when she would make funny faces at me or do something adorable. She would reply with "Im not weird" while laughing her head off. So this became our little thing. Calling each other weird and eventually saying "luckily I love you" after it. She eventually turned around and let me braid her hair. Finally I finished braiding her hair and we were ready to go to set.

We arrived and I felt Phoenix hand let go of mine. "Uncle Mackie!" She screamed happy and ran towards Anthony. "There's my favorite member of the Stan family" he said picking her up and hugging her. I walked up to them and we walked further after having a greeting.

Me, Anthony and Daniel had all changed into our characters suits. We walked out and Phoenix looked at us with interest. Especially at me. She had never seen me as Bucky Barnes. "Bucky!" She said and pointed at me. Daniel chuckled "thought he was your daddy" he asked her. She furiously shook her head with a cheeky grin "no. That's Bucky" she answered. Eventually after much persuing she agreed that I was her Tata and soon we went ahead and did some of the scenes.

The first scene we where filming was suppossed to have some kids. But we where one short. So I was asked if Phoenix would like to help out. She was unsure first but she was keen after I told her she would be with Daniel.

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
I watched uncle Daniel walk up to me singing bah bah black sheep. "Have you any wool. Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full" he sang as he pulled out a bag. "One for my master. One for the ding. One for the little girl who lives down the lane" he continued and grabbed a chair sitting on it. He motioned me to come and I quickly stepped to him as he showed me the candy. "Turkish delight" he said looking down at the sweets. "Was always my son's favorite". "You have a son?" I asked him. He nodded. I looked over at daddy "Tata. Uncle Daniel has a son!". Everyone around me chuckled and laughed. Tata explained to me that I have to try not to say to much. It was hard but I tried my best. "And cut" I heard someone call out. "Yeah. You did it!" Daniel yelled throwing his hands up. I laughed loudly while jumping up and down. "Nixy" Daniel said using his nickname for me to stop me feom jumping. I looked at him and he handed me the Turkish delight "have fun". I looked at him with wide eyes, suprised that I was allowed so much candy. "Uhm... Daniel? You shouldn't give her so much candy" I heard Daddy say as he stepped forward to us. "Ready to run" Uncle Daniel asked me. "Phoenix" I heard daddy call out. "Nixy! Go!" Daniel yelled and pushed me forward telling me to run with him. I loudly laughed as dad chased after me and uncle Daniel. All the whioe uncle Anthony just watched on.

After the chase. I followed dad to a big thing that looked like the half of a plane. Near the half-plane there was a matras thing. Daddy explained that it was a safety mat. He showed me by throwing me onto it. I giggled as I fell down on the safety mat. I watched daddy and uncle Mackie doing there scene of jumping out the half plane thing and falling on the safety mat. I giggled as daddy loudly screamed as he fell to the mat. "Daddy. You're weird" I yelled at him. He looked at me "but?". "Luckily I love you!" I screamed loudly. "What about me?" Uncle Mackie asked. "Meh" I said and shrugged my shoulders. Uncle Mackie turned to daddy with an annoyed look "you thaught her that one, didn't you?". Dad nodded as he was doubling over from laughing.

The next thing we where doing was dancing to music and flashing lights. I watched uncle Daniel doing his dance.

 I watched uncle Daniel doing his dance

And I copied him from the side. Making some of the camera crew laugh. Suddenly the music began to get louder and I ran up to the dance floor to dance with uncle Daniel.

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
It was a long day for Phoenix and it resulted in her falling quickly asleep in the car. "You're weird" she softly mumbled in her sleep. "But luckily I love you" I whispered and drove off.

Published: 23rd of june 2021

Request for chapters are welcome.

BucketBarnes32557038 was this enough fluff or do you or others need more?