Trouble vibes

(Chris Evans's P.O.V.)
Scarlett had to shoot a scene with Sebastian so I offered to watch Phoenix. She was asleep on Scarlett's shoulder. She handed me Phoenix and soon left for her scene. I felt Phoenix softly grab my shirt for a little grip. I walked around in the resting area and soon thought it would be a lovely idea if Phoenix would see Sebastian when she wakes up. So I walked to the set. I watched as Sebastian did his acting, together with Scarlett and Hemsworth. "Alright, thank you guys. Let's have a lunch break" Kevin yelled out. Everyone walked towards the resting area. I walked over to Sebastian who was still dressed as Bucky. While I walked over Phoenix began to wake up. She opened her eyes. "Hi uncle Evans" she said and yawned. "Look? Who is that?" I said pointing to Sebastian. He was talking with Katniss. "Tată" she giggled when we got closer. Sebastian turned around when he heard her. A bright smile appeared on his face, when he saw that Phoenix felt a little bit better. He stepped towards us with open arms, so I handed him his daughter. I find it funny because she just adores Sebastian once he is protraying Bucky. Some other kids we have here for having as extra's get often scared by Bucky. But also with othet characters. But it seems like she knows its actually us. She often says we are big kids and like to dress up when we go and work. Which is honestly, kinda true. Sebastian soon sets down Phoenix and takes her hand. He turns to Katniss. "You coming?" He asks her. She nodds and follows us to the resting area. The food table was packed with good stuff.

We grabbed some food and sat down with the rest

We grabbed some food and sat down with the rest. "Phoenix looks better" Katniss said nodding towards Phoenix  who was currently running and playing with the Hemsworth kids. "Guess she needed some sleep" Jeremy replied. Sebastian nodded.

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
I felt a bit better so I went a played with India. There were some superhero outfits we put on and just basically played dress up. Tată Sebba went back to work. About 30 minutes later India went home because her father was finished for today. I waved her goodbye and soon asked around if someone wanted to play. Sadly Tată was still filming and all the others as well. So I felt lonely but I could entertain myself. So thats what I did. Untill lady Katniss came to annoy me. She looked at me with a somewhat disgusted look. She sat down next to me, so I just moved away. She rolled her eyes and just grabbed her phone. My gut told me she was trouble.

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
Finally day of shooting was over. I walked back to the resting area and saw Phoenix and Katniss. "How is my little girl" I said clapping my hands.

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
I heard Sebba and ran over to him. Quickly to be away from Katniss. I wanted to tell him about her and the trouble vibe she gave off. But before I could tell him, Katniss walked over and... and... and they kissed.
_______________________________________

Published: 7 July 2019

Quote: If you get that gut feeling that something isn't right about a person or situation. Trust it -anonymous