I will go Bucky Barnes on your ass

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
So weeks past and Phoenix never wanted to see me. I felt worse and worse every second. I am missing part of her life because I took her there, thinking it was the best for her. And now she hates me. Katniss on the other hand is just going out with friends buying shoes and trash talking about Phoenix. When she does that I get really pissed and then the fighting starts. Yelling and screaming. I hate it that she does it.

I walked downstairs to the frontdoor because the doorbell rang. Me and Katniss just had one of our regular fights again. So I was pissed. I opened it, Mackie and Evans stood there with half smiles. I sighed annoyed but let them in. I walked to the living room and grabbed the bottle of whiskey.

 I walked to the living room and grabbed the bottle of whiskey

"Seb. Put the bottle down, bro. You're killing yourself" Mackie said. I looked at him with irritation. "No" I replied bluntly. "Then do it for her" Chris replied. "Yes, Sebastian do it for me" Katniss said walking in the room with a smile and batting eyelashes. Like she didn't just threw a vase at me like 15 minutes ago. "He didn't mean you, Bitch" I sneered. "Wow. Sebastian. Calm down" Chris said. "No I'm not gonna calm down" I yelled. "She ruined it. She planned it all out, didn't you" I said full of rage. Chris and Mackie looked at each other for answers. "She played me. Just for money and fame" I explained, "but Phoenix, my baby girl, got in your way. So you brainwashed me into thinking she was a bad kid. AND SHE IS NOT!" I yelled charging towards her. I was grabbed by the guys. "LET ME GO!" I yelled tossing around. The let go and I stepped back. "Calm down. We can fix it" Anthony said. I tried calming down.

Chris and Anthony turned to Katniss

Chris and Anthony turned to Katniss. "Is he telling the truth. You just used him?" Chris asked crossing his arms. She smiled at him. "He's lying. I would never hurt my boyfriend" she said high pitched. "Liar" I whispered. "Then why does Phoenix have seperation anxiety and Bi-polar disorder. Because when ever she was with I have seen neither" Anthony spoke. "Yes, the first time she had seperation axienty from Sebastian. But what do you expect with a small girl who has someone love her for the first time" Chris stepped in. "And I have never seen her act aggressive" Anthony said. You could hear them getting annoyed at her lies as well. "Well then why is she aggressive when I am around and wants to claim Sebby for herself?" She asked in a matter of fact tone. "Don't call me that. You lost your right to call me that" I snapped. She rolled her eyes. "Because she hates you" Anthony said in a duh voice. It suddenly clicked. "Oh my god. Phoenix knew all along" I said and tears started to form. "She told me that she could figure out the intentions of people". Katniss scoffed. "You won't get her back. I'm going to call the cops and tell them what I think of your parenting skills" she snapped. Chris stepped forward, fists balded and a determined look on his face. Anthony grabbed a hold of his bicep and Chris looked at him. "Seb?" Mackie asked, "you wanna do this or want us to handle it". "I'll do it" I said calm and walked towards the Witch. She looked scared to shit. "You can't hit me" she said, but her voice broke me. "Ooh, but I can" I replied with a smirk as I walked straight up to her and leaned in close to her face.

 "Ooh, but I can" I replied with a smirk as I walked straight up to her and leaned in close to her face

"I'm gonna give you one more chance. Or I will go Full Bucky Barnes on your ass" I said as dangerously calm as possible.

_______________________________________
Published: 12 August 2019

Would ya look at that, you even got three Sebby GiF's. Not practicular cute once, more sad😂