Morning routine

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
A loud annoying beep was heard in my room. I opened my eyes and looked around. I spotted the alarm clock and shut it off. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. But eventaully gave myself enough motivation to get my ass out of bed. I walked towards the shared bathroom, that the girls have to share, same goes for the boys. I looked in the mirror. The large cut near my eyebrow had stopped bleeding and there were bruises forming around my jaw and cheek. I shifted to the left to grab some cream out the cupboard. I placed it down amd grabbed a whasing cloth. I held it under the water and softly rubbed my face clean. Getting the dry blood away and some old skin that is useless. I grabbed the cream and placed it in front of me. I took the cap off and swiped my finger across the gel/cream stuff. I moved closer to the mirror and carefully put the cream on the cut near my eyebrow. Hissing in pain when it started to sting and burn. After putting the cream back I walked back into my shared bedroom and changed, before walking downstairs.

Arriving downstairs I grabbed a bowl and grabbed some white bread. Yuck not a fan, but atleast it is something. I sat down and ate my breakfast. Suddenly a loud bang, like a dokr closing, came from the livingroom. Me and the other orphanes immediatly flinching at this or making ourselves just that little bit more tiny. The owners, named Dave and Tina or Mr and Mrs Dawson, walking into the large dining room.