Bucky Bear

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)

It was morning and I tiredly walked downstairs. I haven't slept all night because of guilt. I walked into the kitchen. "Hey babe" Katniss voice called out to me. I looked at her and tiredly greeted her. She looked weirdly at me. "What do you have there?" She asked walking to me. I looked down and saw Phoenix's Bucky Bear. I probably fell asleep with it. "Oh its just Bucky Bear. Phoenix sleeps with it" I replied. Then it hit me. "Oh my god. She slept without it. In a new house with people she doesnt know" I said panicked. Katniss rolled her eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes?" I asked. "Sebby. You pay so much attention  Phoenix. You have to make distance it will make her seperation anxiety easier" she said wrapping her arms around me and placing her head on my shoulder. "I just. I just need.. I'm just gonna bring her bear to her" I said softly. She rolled her eyes again. "Fine. Go ahead. I'll be gone once your back" she said. I turned around and stepped to her. "Babe" I said and grabbed a hold of her. "Kat, I'm sorry. What if I bring Phoenix her teddy and then we will have a day doing whatever you want to do" I said. She thought for a moment. "Fine" she huffed, "But I still don't like it that you go to Phoenix. You're just making it harder" she said and walked upstairs. I sighed and groaned while pushing my hands through my hair. "Just can't please the both of them" I sighed. Before I left I ate some breakfast. I grabbed my phone, my car keys and Bucky Bear. I sat down and placed the teddy bear in the passenger seat and buckled him in. "Gotta make sure you are safe" I said. I stopped doing and stared at the Bucky Bear. "I'm talking to you" I said looking at the bear. "Oh my god. I'm talking to a toy" I said raising my hands in disbelief. "Normally Phoenix would talk with you" I laughed and shaked my head. "You'll see her soon" I said starting the car and backing up. "So you can take care of the monsters for her and remind her of home" I softly spoke. It breaks my heart that she isn't home with me.

And so I finally arrived at the Jenkensons. Yes, I had conversations with Bucky Bear. Don't you judge me. I know you are. You're judging me aren't you. STOP JUDGING ME Y/N! Whatever, you would talk to Bucky Bear too if you where here. Okay, Sebastian stop talking to Y/N and go back to Phoenix.

I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. Paul opened the door. "Oh hey, Sebastian" he said confused. "Hey Paul. Eh, I just came to give Phoenix her Bucky Bear" I said holding up the bear. He nodded his head understandingly. "So can I see her" I asked already stepping forward to come in. Paul raised his hand to stop me "sorry Sebastian. But Phoenix doesn't want to see you and as her co-parent I am not gonna let you see her". "Okay. Just. Just let me talk to her okay" I said stepping forward. But I got pushed back. "No can do" he said. I sighed angry. "Here just give her this" I said angry and roughly pushed the teddy in his hand and walked away. I slammed my car door shut and sped away from the house. Tears collected in my eyes.

Only if the actor just looked even one second in his rear view mirror. He would have seen his little girl running after the car. She cried and yelled loudly for her father while holding Bucky Bear. But it was no use, because the car lights dissapeared in the distance. The little girl screamed when she was picked up by the co-parents. She let out terrifying screams. Once she was put in her room she quickly ran to her bed and dove under the covers. She hugged Bucky Bear tightly, the only comfort in this house. "Please protect me from the monsters Bucky Bear" she whispered with a cry. A cry from disapointment. It happened so often and this was the last straw for her. So to think she would be together alone with Tatâ was just hoping. She just lost the only hope she had for her dream.
_______________________________________
Published: 11 August 2019

Is that called fourth wall breaking or something, idk😅