Lets go home

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
I stopped right in my tracks when I heard the sentence. My head turned softly to Sebastian. He was standing there hands bald in fists. As he saw that I was being held tightly by mrs Dawson. "Excuse me?" She asked looking directly in his eyes. His eyes darkened at her. She looked down at the ground. Ha, looks like rule number 1 is back firing. "I said" Sebastian said stepping forward. "We still have 5 minutes". "So what do you want" she asked. "Where do I sign?" Sebastian asked.

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
When I said those three words Phoenix's face lit up. It made my heart melt. "You're saying you want to adopt her?" Mrs dawson asked like she couldnt believe it. "Why would you want to adopt her? She's nothing" she said shaking Phoenix by the collar. She looked very scared. "Get me those papers" I said tightning my fist.

I looked down at the papers and read it. I wrote down my signature and slammed down the pen on the table. Mrs Dawson growled but let Phoenix go. She looked at me. I smiled and opened my arms. She charged towards me and hugged me tight. I heard her whisper thank you.

"So these papers don't mean you're the adoptive parent yet, Mr Stan

"So these papers don't mean you're the adoptive parent yet, Mr Stan. In a couple month you two go to court and the judge will make it official" the receptionist said with a smile, "but you are allowed to take Phoenix with you to your house" she said. "Lets go home" I said.

_______________________________________
Even though this was a short one I still find it a good chapter😂