Long way home

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
Phoenix hopped in my car and I drove to my home. "So Phoenix what would you like to eat for dinner?" I asked her. I had no responce. I frowned my eyebrow and looked in the rear-view mirror.

A smile crept onto my face when I saw her fast asleep

A smile crept onto my face when I saw her fast asleep. "I'll ask you once we're home" I whispered and took one last glance back before once again looking back to the road. My heart was boinking in my chest and my mind was racing. I just adopted a kid. Me, Sebastian Stan. Who would of thought I would ever take a kid in. I will love her as my own.

I turned into my drive way and parked the car. I hopped out the car and walked to the passengers side. First I grabbed her backpack and put it on my back. In the backpack was the only stuff she had. I saw her pack one outfit, a stuffed animal Big Red Dog Clifford and a note book with some pencils. I walked over to Phoenix's side and opened her door. I softly shook her shoulder and called her name. She didnt budge. I bit my lip but carefully put my arms under her legs and behind her back and under her arms. I lifted her up. Suddenly her eyes shot open and she jumped out my arms. She scooted all the way back in the car. She was shaking and mumbling about not hurting her. I put my arms in the air to motion I won't hurt her and carefully spoke. "Phoenix. I will never, ever hurt you" I softly spoke looking at her. She looked at me through her hands still shaking. "Its me. Its Sebastian". She carefully lowered her hands and spoke very softly my name out. I nodded. She cried and told me she was sorry. "Hey its okay. Its not your fault" I said sitting down in the car seat. I opened my arms and she scooted carefully towards me. "Take your time, honey" I said. She layed her head on my shoulder and breathed out. I wrapped my arms around her. "fetița mea dulce" I whispered. She looked at me. She had a confused look on my face. "What?" She asked. "My sweet little girl. Its Romanian" I replied. "Can you teach me Romanian" she asked. I chuckled. Thankfully she relaxes very quickly with me. But the panic attacks will take time.

_______________________________________
Okay little bit of a crapy chapter. But eh deal with it I guess😅