A little talk

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
I should off told her. Phoenix looked at me with confusion. I squatted down to her eye level. "Phoenix, I should off told you. But since a couple weeks me and Katniss are dating" I said. She looked from me to Katniss and then back at me. "No" she sharply said. I chuckled at her response. "Yes Phoenix. We are" I said. She shook her head and still said no. I got a little bit annoyed but stayed calm because she is still a kid. "Phoenix. Even if you like it or not, we are dating" I explained, "but she is trouble" she said pointing at Katniss. "Whoa whoa" I started and stopped her pointing at her, "you dont just say that about people. We dont judge people" I said with a harsh tone.  "But Tată she is-" she started, "Phoenix I don't want this conversation with you. We are dating if you like it or not" I said standing up. "TATĂ!" She started to scream and hit me for me to listen to her. I cursed under my breath. I picked her up and she screamed for me to listen to her. I ignored her and told Katniss to come with me. She is coming to live with us.

We arrived home and it was the first time I was actually quit angry with Phoenix. She threw one hell of a tantrum in the car. Screaming and yelling nasty words towards Katniss and kicking my seat while driving. I told Katniss she could get her stuff into the house. Meanwhile I took Phoenix to her room to calm down. I put her down and squatted in front of her. "Phoenix. Babe, I know you don't trust new people quickly. But I love her" I explained, "you love me" she cried, "yes, I love you as well. I have a lot of love I can share" I said to her. She had tears in het eyes, I hated seeing her like this but I had to tell her that behaving like that is not acceptable. "You don't have to like her-", "I don't" she snapped, "hé stop being like that" I told her. "You don't have to like her but you do not be mean and throw tantrums like that. Okay?" I asked her with my dicipline voice. She pouted but nodded.

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
Why is Tată being like this. I wanted to tell him what the woman said to me. But he doesn't want to hear it. I don't understand why he is being like this. Can't he see she is using him? I hate being a little kid, adults don't listen. Tată stood up and left the room. "She won't be my mamă" I held and crossed my hands. He stopped but soon walked further. It hurt my heart that he didn't listen.
_______________________________________
Sorry for the shitty chapter. Didn't really know how to introduce her into the Home Of Stan. So just deal with it I guess😅

Published: 7 July 2019

Quote: she won't be my mamă -Phoenix Stan

I couldnt be bothered finding a quote for this chapter😂