Tată and Phoenix weekend

Friday the aqua-park.

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
Phoenix squeeled when she saw the large aqua park where we would be swimming.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to a large slip and slide

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to a large slip and slide. I stopped her. "Hold on. Let's find a place to sit first where we can leave our towels" I said to her and looked around. She did the same. She giggled excited "over there Tată" she said pointing to two chairs and a small table. We walked towards it and placed down our stuff. I grabbed the safety floaties for Phoenix and blew them up. She may be 8 but she never learned to swim so I'm gonna put her on swimming lessons soon. But want to swim with her first alone. Meanwhile Phoenix just clocksized her head as she looked at me. So I made funny face at her while blowing. She giggled and did the same. Soon the floaties were on Phoenix's arms and I picked her up and walked with her to one of the many pools. I put her down and I jumped in. She giggled when she saw my wet look.

"Come on! jump in" I encouraged her on

"Come on! jump in" I encouraged her on. She squatted down and jumped in and I caught her. I cheered when she jumped in. I explained how she could swim and she did the awkward doggy paddle. I didnt mind, atleast she was going forward without help. I swam behind her and listened to her as she talked about random things. She can wake me up just so she can talk about random stuff. She looked over her shoulder to see if I was close. "Tată, can we go up there?" She asked and pointed to one of the slip and slides. But she forgot to keep swimming so she went down a little but quickly splashed her arms to hold her up. I swam to her and grabbed her so she could point to the specific slide. "Can we go there" she asked. I nodded and swam to the side of the pool. She grabbed onto the handles of the pool steps and pulled herself up and I followed. She grabbed my hand and we walked to the staircase that leads to the slip and slide. It took like a minute to get in the line and be the once to go. I sat down and Phoenix stepped onto the surface of the slide and sat in front of me. "Go ahead" the worker said giving us a clear to go of the slide. I pushed us forward and soon we were off. She giggled and laughed excited. I cheered the way down. She put her hands up. Soon the ending came up. "Uh oh" I said with a smile seeing the small drop of the slide's end. She squeeled right before we dropped into the water. We both erupted from the water. I looked at her and she looked a bit weird. I raised an eyebrow at her. Suddenly she spat some water out towards me. She looked at me with an expresion that read 'wasn't me'. "You little" I said grabbing her and throwing her in the air. Some time later Phoenix was throwing some diving toys in the water that I am forced to go and get for her. Just so she could throw it back in the water again, with a sly smirk and giggle. After doing this 'torture' we got something to eat. I orderd some french fries. We got this sort of alarm clock thingy. It would buzz and light up once our order was ready. "So what was the thing you liked the most of today?" I asked Phoenix. "I really liked the slip and slides" she said with a big happy grin on her little face. Soon the alarm clock thingy started to buzz and light up. "Stay here. I'll get the food" I said and I got a nodd from her. I walked away so I can retrieve our food. I returned the alarm clock thingy and walked back to Phoenix with the food. I gave Phoenix her food and began to eat mine. After we finished eating we went back to the changing rooms so we could go home. We walked out the changing room. I looked back, to see Phoenix tiredly walking behind me. I smilled and walked over to her. She tiredly looked up at me so I picked her up. Once she was against my chest she layed her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I was carrying her and all our swimming stuff. I arrived at the car and put down the bag. I unlocked it and opened the door for Phoenix's seat. I put her in the seat and she softly opened her eyes. She smilled "thank you, Tată" she whispered before turning away to fall asleep. "No problem, dulceata" I said and kissed her forehead. (Dulceata = sweetie). She sighed a happy sigh. I closed the door, put the bag in the trunk and started to drive out the parkinglot.