Underneath the oak tree

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
We sat underneath the oak tree for a while. Doing nothing except for small talks about random topics. After 1.5 hours the female came towards us. Phoenix explained she was called Tina. I looked up at her.

(Phoenixs P.O.V.)
I looked down at the ground when Tina arrived in front of us. In the corner of my eyes I could see he was looking straight up at her. I could hear her gulp. Sebastian probably had the dark angry look in his eyes again. "Mr Stan" Tina began without emotion. "Mrs Dawson?" Sebastian replied, the venom in his voice when he spoke her last name. "I kindly order you to leave because we are closing in 10 minutes". I could feel her eyes starring into my soul. Sebastian was quiet. It made me uncomfortable so I did what I normally do in uncomfortable situations. I stood up and walked past Mrs Dawson. She followed me back to the hiuse. Before I stepped onto the porch she grabbed my bicep and turned me around. She grabbed my face and made me look at Sebastian. Who was still underneath the oak tree. Her fingernails digging into my cheeks. "If he so decides to adopt you, what will never happen. I mean just look at you" she started to whisper into my ear. "Just remember it is just for his ego". She has a point, right? My eyes filled with tears. My body shudderd with every sniff I took. I heard her snicker behind me. I turned around after looking one last time at Sebastian. I grabbed the doorhandle. Just before I turned it I heard a voice call out.

"We still have 5 minutes".