Tată Sebba

Sorry I'm going to make Phoenix younger. She will be 6 years old. This is because I personally find a 15 year old to old for the story I want to tell. Because younger kids tend to have more emotions. And because Sebastian is one of the few people she has a close bond with, she will get seperating anxiety. I think that suits an 6 year old better.
_______________________________________

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
I was so excited for today. Today is the first day of starting to film for the movie End-Game. Everyone told me I could bring Phoenix with me, so thats what I did. I drove the car into the carpark for the set. I hoped out and Phoenix soon followed. She quickly grabbed my hand because of the unfamiliar surrounding. She has seperating anxiety. Doctors explained it might have been caused by the physical and mental abuse she went through and that she now has someone who shows she is loved. I always keep calm so I won't freak her out even more. We walked inside and we spotted some of the cast and crew members. Phoenix noticed Scarlett and she ran over to her. Scarlett hugged her and led her to the set. You could see the glint in her eyes as she looked around and saw everyone in their customs. She sprinted towards me and went to the backpack, I brought with me, and she grabbed out her notebook/sketchbook and some pens and pencils. She ran over to my set-chair and sat in it. She watched the scene that was being acted out in front of her. I could see she was drawing it. I left her and I went to the make-up trailer. I sat down in the chair and waited for the make-up artists and hair stylist.

About 5 minutes later a person walked in. I looked up from my phone and saw a beautifull woman. She had blond long hair paired with oceanic blue eyes that sparkled. "Hello. You must be Mr Stan. My name is Katniss" she said reaching her hand out for me. I quickly stood up to shake her hand. "Nice to meet you Katniss. But please just call me Sebastian" I said.

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
I have been with Sebastian for 4 months now. Officially his daughter for 2 month. I opened up a lot and he taught me some Romanian. I had trouble calling him dad or father, it reminded me to much of the family I was original from. Sebastian told me the Romanian word for it, it was Tată. So I call him that and sometimes Tată Sebba. I looked up from my sketchbook to see Tată to be nowhere near me. I started to freak out a bit. The anxiety hitting me at its fullest. Silently I started to cry as soft whimpers calling out for him surrounded me. I looked around frantically. Mr Chris Evans, one of Tată's friends, saw I was crying. He called out for me. I turned around and walked over to him. He squatted down as he asked me what's wrong. "C.c.can..can't...fi...nd...Ta...Tă" I said in between cries. He grabbed my hands as he tries to calm me down. "Let's go find Tată Sebba" he said standing up. He grabbed my small hand in his and we walked around the set.

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
Katniss is an amazing woman. She is smart, funny and caring. We talked for some time as she did my hair and make-up. I heard a familiar cry and then a knock on the trailer door. Katniss raised a brow as she walked to the door. As soon as the door opened Chris Evans stepped in, with a crying Phoenix attached to his hand. A small panic filled my stomach and I crouched down, calling her name. She opened her eyes and as soon as she saw me. She let go of Chris and ran towards me. I opened my arms and she ran straight into me for a comforting hugg. "Phoenix. I am so sorry.... I should not have left you on your own like that. I should've atleast told you were I would go" I said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm so sorry, fetiță" I said hugging her tighter. (Fetiță = baby girl). I picked her up in my arms and stood up. I saw Katniss with a confused look. "She's mine" I said with a smile. "Oh.... I didnt know" she said.

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
When the strange lady said that, it didnt sound comforting. But what I saw was Tată Sebba's glowing eyes. I've seen that look before. It's when someone falls in love. Something I saw a lot when couples went and adopted a kid. That same look, he wore when he saw me. Like I was the only one he saw. But when I looked at the lady, she waved at me. But I saw something in her eyes. Like she didn't like me, she was just pretending to like me. I don't know if it is because of Sebba or not. But my gut told me not to trust her.
_______________________________________
Here ya go. Thank you for the 1K reads on this story. It just gives me a lot more excitment to write it further for you guys💗

Published: 2 July 2019

Quote: look at her like she is the only one you see -anonymous