The ball is in your court

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
Once again me and Phoenix were at the court. I watched as Robert Downey Jr walked into the building with some beside him. A couple days ago Robert made a call to one of the best lawyers in the country, named Thomas Terran. He was going to help me and Lidia against Katniss. We still don't know if it is true that Phoenix is Lidia's real child or not. Because there had been a problem with the DNA test we did months ago. I held my hand out and shook Thomas's hand. Phoenix hid behind my leg untill she noticed Robert. She ran up and hugged his leg and looked up with a smile. "Hi uncle Robert" she said. He smiled and stroked his hand through her hair. Lidia appeared next to us and she was introduced to the lawyer as well. Eventually we all had to go into the courtroom. The judge walked into the room and sat down. He held his hand out for the papers about the case from the officer of justice. "Case 51. Mr Stan against Mrs Willow" he said. The judge quickly scanned through the papers after ordering everyone to sit. "Alright so we are here today to find out who the true mother is from Phoenix and also to hear who is going to get full custody" the judge explained. Thomas started to explain the strategy with me and Lidia while Robert wad close behind us with Phoenix.

(Robert's P.O.V.)
I heard the strategy off the lawyer but I totally didn't agree with him. Neither did Sebastian. Thomas only wanted to hear the results off the DNA test and maybe try for the custody. I was getting a little irritated with this. I paid him so he would get Sebastian full custody of Phoenix. The judge grabbed the envelop with the results off the test. "This DNA test was provided by the state" the judge said opening the envelop, "katniss Willow, the results declare that you-". Silence fell into the room. "Are not the mother of Phoenix". I saw Sebastian relax a little in front of me. The judge grabbed another envelop with the results from Lidia's test. "Lidia Willow, the results declare that you are the mother of Phoenix". I looked over to Katniss and saw her fume from anger. "Now that we know who the real mother is we all are going to find out who will have custody of Phoenix because I have heard Lidia does not live in a safe environment for a child".

The trial started and both lawyers told their statements. Sebastian told Thomas to object because the statement from Katniss lawyer was false. But Thomas told him that it didn't help his cause. I leaned forward "you better object. That's your job" I snapped. He just shook his head. I growled and stood up "objection!". I saw the judge look at us with a expression that said 'well no one has ever done that before'. Thomas threw his hands up in the air. "The statement by Mrs Willows lawyer isn't correct. Because he does not have proof Sebastian has been physicall with Phoenix" I stated. "Oh for god sake" Thomas said and he stood up. "Bye Thomas" I mocked him as he walked out "bye bye. You won't get the bill".

"Mr Downey if you want to play Mr Stan new lawyer act like one" the judge said

"Mr Downey if you want to play Mr Stan new lawyer act like one" the judge said. "Sorry your honour" I apologized.

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
I was shocked that Robert suddenly was my lawyer. It happened so fast that I forgot it happened. But I let him.  I held Phoenix's hand as her uncle began to explain his statement. "A while back. My client had a courtroom session where he officially adopted Phoenix. We have proof of this as well" Robert said and motioned for me to hand him the adoption papers. I handed him it and he handed it to the officer of justice. The judge looked over the document and soon he looked up. "Mr Downey you don't have to continue. We will have a 20 minute break and after that I will tell you the result of this case" he said and hit the hammer on the desk before dismissing the court.