Things just got interesting

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)

I held daddy's hand while we walked towards the big courthouse. "what we gonna do, daddy?" I asked looking up at him. He looked down. "eh, we are just going to meet our lawyer" he replied to me. I nodded with a smile. We walked inside and this female walked up to us. "Mr Stan. My name is Lidia and I'll be your lawyer" the nice lady said. I pulled on my daddy's coat, he squated down and I leaned to his ear. "She's a good one. I like her" I whispered. He chuckled and looked at at Lidia and nodded. "I think so too" he replied with a smile. "SEBASTIAN!" I heard someone scream and we all turned to look who it was. It was the witch, Katniss. I felt daddy tense up as she walked with a quick stride towards us. When she got close she pointed at daddy and wanted to rage out at him, but before she did. She froze and looked at Lidia. "Lidia" she growled, "Katniss?" Lidia questioned with a raised eyebrow. "how do you know her?" dad asked. "she is my sister" Katniss said. It was silent for a while but Katniss broke it. "I want my kid and I'm going to get her". Dad pushed me behind him and stared at her. Lidia pushed past us. 

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)

"wait what do you mean your kid? You can't concive a kid. You have PCOS. You can never get pregnant. So Phoenix is not your kid" Lidia replied, "Well, atleast I won't ever put my child up for adoption at 2 weeks old!" Katniss yelled at her sister. I noticed Lidia looking at Phoenix with tears in her eyes. She looked at me "I never wanted to leave her. But I had to" she said and tears streamed down her face. I looked from Phoenix to Lidia and back and suddenly saw some similarities. I pulled Phoenix to myself and sighed.

"Yes. Chris. Lidia is Phoenix mother, not Katniss" I said walking around my living room while Chris Evans, Anthony Mackie and my mother sat in my living room. "great so we have mother dearest back in the game" Anthony replied. Making me roll my eyes. "I feel so guilty" I said rubbing my hands through my hair. "why is that honey?" my mom asked. I shrugged my shoulder. But I knew why I felt guilty. 

Lidia told me why she left Phoenix at the orphanage. Her ex-boyfriend, Phoenix dad, was really abusive towards Lidia. When he found out she was pregnant it got worse. And she didn't want Phoenix to get hurt or possibly get killed. Even in the womb she wasn't safe, but Lidia did everything in her power to keep her safe none the less. After Phoenix was born she quickly had to find a place where she could go to. Sadly she didn't know that the orphange wasn't a safe place for Phoenix either. When I told her she completely broke down. Blaming herself for Phoenix's pain and suffering. I had grabbed her shoulders and told her to look at Phoenix and asked her what she saw. She replied that she saw a happy little girl under all the scars, she said it was because of me. I shook my head and told her because she made the desicion to be a protective mother. The sad part for her was....... She still has that ex-boyfriend in her life and I was going to do something about it. Because no one and I mean no one, will hurt my child's mother, even if we just met her.

Published: October 13, 2019