A teddy bear called Bucky and a book about love

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
"Okay mum. No worries, I can ask if I can take Phoenix with me to set today. Have a nice day" I said to my mum. I hung up and sighed. I rubbed my eyes. Great, now I probably have to find a sitter if I can't take her with me.  I quickly dialed Kevin Feiges number. "Hi. Uhm quick question. My mum can't watch Phoenix today and-" before I could finish my question he replied "yes Sebastian. She can come to set". "Thank you" I sighed a relief. "No problem. We all love the girl" he replied and I think he had a smile on his face.

I walked to Phoenix's room to wake her up. "Hi baby" I said switching the light on and walking to her closet. "Phoenix, baby. Wake up" I called out to her. "Tată" she spoke with a soft voice. I turned around. "Shit" I cursed, let's hope she doesn't start to copy me. I quickly near her side. I squatted down and laid my hand on her head. She wasn't glowing, but she looked ill. "Well maybe it was good that mum canceled" I whispered. I helped her dress. For breakfast, I gave her an orange. She only ate one slice. I made a sippy-cup with milk. Yes, I know she is to old for a sippy-cup but it's easier to carry for her. I went upstairs to go grab her teddy bear.

Yes, one of the first days we went to build-a-bear and she made a Bucky Barnes teddy

Yes, one of the first days we went to build-a-bear and she made a Bucky Barnes teddy. I walked down and handed her the teddy and I picked her up and I walked out the door.

We arrived at the set building. I parked the car and looked at Phoenix throught the rear-view mirror. "I will take care of you" I said with a soft smile. She moved her head slowly in a nodd. I walked out and helped her out the car. "Can you stand here for me, sweetie" I asked her. She nodded with tired eyes. I quickly grabbed the backpack I had packed. With some blankets, some crackers and some other stuff. I turned back to Phoenix. "Shall we go?" I asked her to try a cheer her up a bit. She nodded excitedly, well as much as she could. I picked her up and put her on my hip. I walked inside and got greated by my cast mates. "Is something wrong?" Scarlett asked as she noticed Phoenix in my arms. "Just sick. If its a problem I can call a baby sitter" I said. "No need Sebastian. We are all family. So we will help you today and tomorrow if that's needed" Robert spoke stepling into the conversation. I nodded happilly and thanked him. He nodded back. Scarlett walked towards me and motioned for me to hand over Phoenix. "You have a scene to shoot. I don't" she said. I handed Phoenix over. She threw a small fit, holding onto my shirt and crying my name. "Don't worry. Tată will still be close" Scarlett spoke. Soon Phoenix realised who was the one holding her and went to cuddle into her. "Okay so in here are some blankets, some sippy-cups and-" I began before getting cut off "Sebastian. I am a mother, I know what to do" she spoke. Rude for cutting me off, but it gave me a relief. I thanked her and kissed Phoenix's cheek and walked away to get ready.

(Scarlett's P.O.V.)
I felt Phoenix lay her head down on my shoulder. "Hi Auntie Scar" she spoke. It made my heart warm up. I spotted the teddy bear as I walked to the rest area were the cast and crew relax and stay if they dont have to act ordo other stuff. "Who is that?" I asked her. "It's Bucky Barnes" she said with a small smile as she moved the teddy in her hands. "And what does this Bucky do?" I asked as I sat her down. "He protects me from the monsters" she explained. She told me about the times he protected her from the monsters. Man do I love this kid's imagination, really hard to imagine someone hurting her. I put her down next to me. "Let's see what Tată brought in this bag" I said opening the bag. He was right, some blankets, drinks, food, a couple books and coloring books. She had a sippy-cup in her hands. She leaned against me and took a sip. "I'm cold" she later told me. I nodded and grabbed a blabket. I put it over her and she snuggled closer. I grabbed a book.

(Translation: guess how much I love you

(Translation: guess how much I love you. This was my favorite childrens book when I grew up)

"Guess how much I love you" I started reading to her. The book is about a bunny father and his kid. One day they start to tell each other how much they love each other. "The kid spreads his arms and says 'from my left paw to my right paw is how much I love you'. Tată is impressed about the love. 'I love you with the height of my bunny ears' he speaks as he wiggles his long ears" I read. I look down to Phoenix to see her being ungulfed in the story. The last page where they told their love, was the child bunny saying he loved his father to the moon and back. I closed the book and looked at Phoenix. "How much do you love, Tată?" I asked her. She looked up at me. "To the moon and back" she said pointing to the sky.

_______________________________________
Did you have a favorite childrensbook growing up?

Btw this is part 1, part 2 is hopefully up tomorrow. I just love to write this story and am kind of addicted to it.

Published: 6 June 2019

Quote: I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, forever and ever -all the parents who love their kids.