Grocerie store

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
I walked behind Mrs Dawson into the large grocerie store. It was my time to do the grocerie shopping with her. O was told to wear my hoodie, so my face was a little more covered. I kept my eyes down to the ground, only looking up so I wouldn't bump into someone. Mrs Dawson was sweet talking when people walked past us. But as soon as they left. She was back to her normal self. Mad at everything you do, shooting death glares at you and even mumbling curse words towards you. She spat one more curse wors when someone walked past us. It made my blood boil amd I clenched my jaw and fists together. She enjoyed the view. "Come on Phoenix. You know what happens if you interefere" she mocked. My eyes stayed looking down at the floor. "Look at that. You can remember rule 1" she said and harshly patted my cheek. Without control my eyes shot up to meet her gaze. She was surprised but it was quickly covered up by enjoyment. "Somewhere inside you is still that little girl banging on the door to take control" she said poking me as she spoke each word. "Show some respect to your elders" she said with a harsh tone. My eyebrows furrowed as I looked up at her, my knuckles going white. I tasted the taste of blood. I had bitten on my cheek again. "You earn respect. You don't demand it" I snapped with a low tone voice. Her eyes turned very dark. We stood there, staring at each other. "Are you guys okay?" A male voice asked. Mrs Dawson turned to look at the person who belonged to the man. I fixated my eyes to him. "Yes everything is fine" Mrs Dawson said through gritted teeth. The male with blue confused eyes that arw basically asking me what was wrong. "Don't you dare" I faintly heard Mrs Dawson whisper. I took a breath and looked away from the man. My anger got the best of me and I felt angry tears forming. Angry because I can't tell him what happened just then and what happens back home. Well, not home. More like house.

(The strangers P.O.V.)
The young girl looked away from me. I could faintly see tears forming in the corner of her eyes. I looked back at, what might be her mother or legal guardian. She just smilled back at. It wasn't a warming smile, more like a you better fuck off smile. I had seen the girl shaking when the mother/legal guardian had poked her. I could even hear her cuss the girl out. I shook my head and turned around to grab more stuff from the shelves. In the corner of my eye I could see the girl carefully looking at me. Her posture was a weird one. A strong proud one but in a matter of a second it changed into a scared one. She followed her mother as they passed me. She didnt look up at me. But I could faintly see some dark spots on her face. I raised an eyebrow as I looked after her.