Phoenix's Special Day (morning)

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
The carpet tickled my bare feet as I sneaked towards Tata's room. I stood onto my tiptoes so I could reach the door handle before pulling it down. I pushed the door open and instantly heard daddy softly snore. I giggled at this and he instantly went silent and I froze to my spot. I then saw him move his head towards me and he smiled at me.

 I then saw him move his head towards me and he smiled at me

"Hello sweetheart" he said with a sleepy voice. I giggled loudly before running up to the bed. I lifted the blanket that was hanging on the side and went underneath it.

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
I watched Phoenix climb onto the bed as she was underneath the blanket. I watched her crawl over the matras still underneath the blanket towards me. "Peekaboo!" She yelled after popping her out the blanket. "Aargh!" I gasped acting like I was scared. Cause that's what you do with kids, if you dont, you're basically an asshole. Then I grabbed her and pulled her into my lap before tickeling her and blowing raspberries on her cheek and neck. Her laughter filled my bedroom that warmed my heart with enormous amount of love for her. She wiggled trying to get loose from my tickle and raspberry attack. She succesfully freed herself and threw herself forward on the bed. Still laughing she turned around onto her back and looked at me. "Oh this makes it easier" I said and quickly crawled to her on my hands and knees. I hovered over her and this time blew raspberries on her belly. "Noooo!" She laughed out loudly, "Daddy! Stop!". I dont know how but somehow Phoenix managed to grab onto me and climb over my shoulder. I chuckled as I let her climb over me. She soon stopped and plopped down and laid on my back. I chuckled again as I heard her making gibberish sounds. Eventually I grabbed her ankle and pulled softly so she would glide of my back and into my arms. "Alright lets get you in some proper clothes, you little monkey" I said and got from the bed and walked towards Phoenix's room with her in my arms. She had a lot of energy today cause she wouldnt stay still in my arms. She kept moving and looking around. Suddenly she attacked me by blowing raspberries all over my face. I laughed as it tickled me but it didnt stop me from going to her room. "So full of energy today" I said placing her down on her bed before walking to get some of her clothes. I grabbed an outfit and turned around. She looked up at me with a dissapproving look before shaking her head. "No? Okay lets try this" I said and showed her a different outfit. She still shook her head. "Then what do you want to wear today?" I asked her. She jumped from the bed and walked to her closet. Apperantly I was in the way cause she put her hands on my legs before pushing me aside. I laughed but moved for her. I smirked as I watched her open a certain draw, knowing immediatly what she was getting. "No. You're not wearing that" I said pointing at the grey wolf onesie, "pick some clothes out". "But onesies are clothes" she replied with a cheeky smirk. "Ok smart one. Pick out better clothes" I told her. "And no onesies, Phoenix" I quickly added as she reached for the pink dragon onesie. I heard her huff in annoyence before putting the onesie back. Not to my suprise she picked out a denim overall paired with a simple white shirt with multiple small penguins on it. She grabbed my hand after changing into the outfit and we walked downstairs to have some breakfast. It was a special day today so I made her favorite breakfast dish. "Waffles with strawberries, chocolate syrup and powdered sugar!" I yelled making Phoenix's squeel in excitement. I placed one of the two plates in front of her before placing the other one by my chair. Instead of using a knife and fork, Phoenix pulled pieces from the waffle before stuffing it in her mouth and making satisfied noises. I shook my head but let her eat her waffles like she wanted.