The girl who suffers.

(Sebastians P.O.V.)
I sighed and sat on the couch. It was getting real hard the last few months. Phoenix was just getting really hard to handle. When I was away to film for a movie, Katniss took her to a doctor. She told me that Phoenix was suffering from Bipolar disorder and separation anxienty. Because she is so young this can be fixed. The doctor explained that the Bipolar disorder can't go away but we can make it happen less. And the seperatiom anxiety can be. All we have to do is have Phoenix live with a different family, who have dealt with these disorders before, and only visit her sometimes. Eventually if the seperation anxiety is less I can bring her home again. I felt the couch sink in next to me. It was Katniss. I looked at her with tears. "I just want her to be alright" I said and she pulled me into a hugg.

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
I was sitting on the stairs listening to the conversation Tatâ and the witch are having. Yes, I nicknamed Katniss to witch. Tatâ doesn't approve of it, but I don't approve of the witch. Anyway I listened to the conversation. "I have some friends who take in kids with problems. We can send Phoenix there?" Witch said. I was confused. "Maybe it is for the best. We can try" Tatâ spoke I could hear the desperation in his voice. I am not being bad, I'm just trying to tell him who Witch truly is. "But I'm just scared.... what if that doesn't work out" Tatâ says. I walk carefully of the stairs and stand behind the wall to our living room. The witch sighed "then the only option is...... bringing her back". "Bringing me back" I ask softly. Tatâ looks at me with wide eyes. "Phoenix what did you hear?" He asks. I shake my head with tears. "You don't want me?" I ask. He shakes his head and walks over to me. He reaches out to me but I back away. "You. You... you promised.... to be my Tatâ for ever" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
That broke my heart when she said that. "Phoenix I still am your Tatâ and-", "NO!" She screamed. "Phoenix it may help you" I said calmly. "No it will not. She is just trying to get rid off me!" She screamed pointing at Katniss. I shook my head. "No she wants the best for all of us" I said grabbing her small hand. But she quickly pulls away. I look into her crying brown eyes. "Please.... d..don't le...ave m.m.eee" she says through heavy breaths and hiccups.

_______________________________________
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. I just searched these disorders/anxiety up on Google that fitted to the plot I want. Don't take this seriously this is only plot based. I just made it up. (Not the disorder/anxiety those are real) See a doctor for real advise.

You asked and I delivered, eventually. it was just a little thinking process of how to go further.... more how to write it to be honest....

Thanks for being patient

Published: 28 July 2019