You want to see what I can do?

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
I laid down Phoenix on her bed so she could have a nap. I caressed her head before kissing her on her forehead. "We're going to grab some coffee, so we'll be right back Doll" I whispered to her. "Okay, daddy" she whispered with a yawn. Together with Chris we walked out of the room and towards the hospital kitchen. I grabbed some coffee for both me and Chris and some chocolate milk for Phoenix for once she wakes up while Chris had taken some food. "Thank you" I said to the staff that worked the kitchen today. We walked back to mine and Phoenix's shared room. I walked into the room and raised my eyebrow. "Phoenix?" I said confused. She wasn't in her bed. Maybe she had gotten up to go to the bathroom, I wondered. I looked at Chris and he shrugged his shoulders also not knowing where she was. I walked to the bathroom that was connected to the room and opened it. "Are you in here?" I asked. I was confused cause she was also not in the bathroom. Chris and I continued to look around. "Maybe she's playing hide and seek?" Chris offered. It could be an option cause Bucky Bear was not on the bed and she usually hides with him when we play. We looked underneath the bed, table and behind the curtain. But she was not in the room. Now I started to get nervous. "Hey. We'll find her" Chris said reassuring me. I nodded and placed the drinks down on a nearby table before walking out of the room together. We split up so we could each search the rooms that Phoenix's adores. "Phoenix?" I said her name when I poked my head in the playroom. But she wasn't there. "Sweetheart?" Also not in the sensory room. I met up with Chris. He shook his head "she's not by the large windows" he told me. Chris had taken her to the large windows to watch the sunsets whenever I needed a break. I nodded and we continued to walk and search further. "Is that?" Chris asked pointing at something that was on the floor. "Bucky Bear" I said finishing Chris's sentence as I saw the teddy on the ground. I bent down and picked him up before looking around the hallway.

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
I was starting to fall asleep. With Bucky Bear close to my body. I heard the door to our room open and some footsteps walk to me. I couldn't open my eyes because of how tired I was, so I just kept them close. I felt arms go underneath me and pick me up. I was being rocked so I would fall asleep quicker. But then I was being carried out of my room. I could tell that even with my eyes closed. What I didn't understand was why? Cause daddy never left the room when I was about to fall asleep in his arms. Cause the hallways of the hospital were always lit up by the lights. Usually, he just walked around in our room that was dark enough to fall asleep in. With much force, I opened my eyes to look up at daddy, but it wasn't him.

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
I turned around on the spot. "Where the hell are you?" I questioned. Then a loud fearful scream filled the children's department. "poor kid" Chris said to me and he shook his head in sadness. I nodded agreeing with him. It was always a depressing feeling when you hear a child scream out like that. Another scream was heard and then the dreaded realization hit me like a semi-truck. Chris knew as well as we shared the same look. It was Phoenix who let out the blood-curdling cry. Instantly my feet carried me towards her. I arrived at the room where the nurses take blood. I roughly busted the door open and saw Phoenix being held down by her arms by a couple of nurses while another one of them tried to take blood. "What the hell are doing?!" I yelled in anger as I walked to them. The nurse who was trying to take blood pulled back and looked from her colleagues to me. "We are taking some blood for the last test to see if she's okay to go home tomorrow, Mr Stan" the nurse with the needle stated like it was obvious. "They took blood this morning. Why don't you use that for other tests instead of sticking another needle in her" I growled at them. They all looked at each other before nodding "yeah. I suppose we could use those blood samples" she replied to me. "You suppose" I said with a scoff. The nurses moved aside so I could comfort my child. Phoenix reached her arms towards me and I picked her up. I handed her Bucky Bear and she quickly clung onto my neck after taking the bear from me. "Can I ask why you were taking blood without my permission?" I asked them, "oh your girlfriend and her grandparents gave us permission too" the brown-haired one explained. "Girlfriend?" Chris asked them confused "grandparents?" I also asked confused, "yes. Them" she said and pointed behind me.

(Chris's P.O.V.)
I turned around to the people who the nurses pointed to. "You've got to be shitting me" I whispered as I saw who it was. I quickly turned to Seb who wore an angry stare.

"Well hello, babe" Katniss said with a fake smile plastered on her face

"Well hello, babe" Katniss said with a fake smile plastered on her face. Yes, the bitch of a woman who almost broke the bond between Phoenix and Sebastian just to get fame and money was standing in the room. And next to her was Mr and Mrs Dawson.

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
"Chris?" My voice spoke out in coldness. Chris turned to face me. "Would you mind taking Phoenix back to her room?". He nodded and quickly took Phoenix from me. She wasn't protesting against it and just tightly held onto Chris's neck while pushing her head into his chest to shield herself from the witch and other two monsters. " if I were you. I would call security" Chris said to the nurses before walking out. They instantly nodded and one left to go call security. I saw Chris wrap an arm around Phoenix protecting her from Katniss and the Dawsons when he walked past them. I turned back to face the trio. Before any of them could say anything I charged at them. But before I could reach them I was grabbed by security. "Mr Stan. You need to calm down" one of them said as he held a tight grip on my bicep. I ignored the security. "Fucking stay away from my child before I do things to you that will even scare the Winter Soldier!" I yelled with a growl. "Oh calm down, babe" Katniss said trying to sound sweet but I could see straight through the act. "Don't call me that" I snarled at her. "Is she not your girlfriend?" A nurse asked, "no" I said cold. "And those aren't Phoenix's grandparents?". I shook my head in full anger. The nurses realized how much they screwed up. "Jackson. Take them away from here and if they don't want to leave. Call the cops" the head nurse ordered. The security let me go and pushed the three of them out. "Mr Stan-" before the nurse could finish I walked out of the room and quickly made my way to Phoenix and Chris.

(Chris's P.O.V.)
"Shh. Shh. It's okay darling. I'm here. Uncle Chris is here" I said rubbing Phoenix's back trying to calm her down. "No one will hurt you while I'm here". The door opened and I turned to see Sebastian standing in the door frame. His anger faded in guilt as he saw how much Phoenix was crying. I walked towards him and handed him his kid. He cradled her in his arms and I noticed he talked in Romanian to her. Little hiccups left Phoenix's lips before she fell asleep.

Published: 8th of December 2021

No Katniss and the Dawsons won't make an appearance again, probably. I wrote the chapter just to use the line " I will do thing that will make even the Winter Soldier scared". Sorry not sorry