Trying

(Strangers P.O.V.)
I was a bit distand today on the set of Captain America Winter Soldier. I just couldn't set the girl out of my head. I really wanted to go and search for her but I had alot on my mind lately. I don't want to sound like a douchebag, but I couldn't really afford another thing on my mind. But yet her she was, popping into my mind and I liked it. She looked so young and fragile, scared. But also alot of power, I think her fire just got blown out by her mother. I walked outside towards my car and sat down. I stroked my beard and sighed looking in the rear view window. I pulled my jacket off and layed it next to me on the passenger seat. In the corner of my eye I saw something go up in the air. I turned my heas and saw a paper. I quickly grabbed it out of the air and looked at it. It was the paper of an orphanage. I sighed. "I knew I said it was worth a try" I said rubbing my eyes. "I may not even remember her or maybe she is adopted. If she was in the orphanage in the first place" I said trying to convince myself. It didn't work. The image of the fragile looking girl popped straight into my mind. I sighed rubbing my eyes in defeat. I turned the key and the engine was heard. "You're really something, Stan" I said to myself, looking behind me to pull out the parking lot. And I drove towards the orphanage.

I finally arrived an hour later at Dawsons Orphanage. I turned the key as I took in the large brown stone building. It looked, okay. Well, it looked like it was being looked after. I saw some kids playing outside. Maybe I was wrong, you know, don't judge a book by its cover. I thought to myself. I shook my head and turned the key to make the engine start again. I looked one more time and I spotted her.
_______________________________________
Sorry for the late updates. I was a week in Berlin with school. But while I was on my way towards Berlin I was writing it so I could update it as soon as I came home