Wholesome

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)
Today I was allowed to go home again. I patiently wait on the hospital bed for Tata, while swinging my feet back and forth. I hear the door open and look up. I smile when I see Tata walking inside. "Ready to go?" He asked me with a smile. I nodded and I jumped down from the bed.

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
Phoenix quickly waddled over to me and I noticed she had stolen my hoodie and was now wearing it. My hoodie completely engulfed her. The end of my hoodie reached her knees, thats how big it was on her. She giggled and looked up to me with a cheeky smile. I chuckled and shook my head before reaching my hand out to her "you are so lucky that-

She once again showed a toothy smile at me before grabbing my hand and following me out the room

Couple days later

"Phoenix! Come get some food" I yelled out as I stepped away from stove with the pan. I heard the footsteps from Phoenix run through our home towards the kitchen. She arrived and quickly climbed onto the chair and sat down. "No. No. No. You know what you need to do before you can eat" I told her. A smirk formed onto her face, one that Tom Hiddleston has when he plays Loki, you know the one. "Phoenix" I warned her knowing what she was about to do. "Bye" she cheekily said before dashing away from the table. "Hey!" I yelled and ran after her. She loudly giggled as she ran through the house. "We have to wash our hands!" I told her laughing. "No" she laughed rounding a corner. I followed her into the living room and stopped. "Put. The. Toy knife. Down" I said and tried containing my laughter at her playfulness. She giggled to loudly at this and I was succesfull in picking her up. I took the toy knife and laughed like a villain "I disarmed the mightiest hero". She laughed at me while I walked towards the sink with her. After washing our hands we had dinner. Then we decided we would go out for some icecream or something.

We walked through the street looking for a spot to have some ice cream or something sweet like that. Suddenly Phoenix froze in her spot and she wouldn't move. I saw the fear showing on her little face. I sighed when I realized why she had stopped. We where about to arrive at a zebra crossing with stoplights. It wasn't the one where she was hit by the car but she was still scared. "Alright, doll" I said and bend down to pick her up. She tightly held onto my neck and whimpered with every step I took. "You're going to be alright" I comforted her. When the light hit green and it was clear on my left and right, I crossed the street. I quickly made it to the other side "see? We made it" I told her with a warm smile. She still didn't want to be put down so I just walked further with her in my arms. We spotted a little business that sold all sorts of sugary goods. From donuts to waffles. From thick pancakes to caramel apples. I walked inside and Phoenix was keen to be put down as she saw all the food. As soon as her feet connected with the ground she ran up to the counter to look at the food. We bought 3 donuts, 2 for dessert after dinner and 1 that Phoenix could eat now. I had picked out a pancake with some fruits. We went back outside and sat down to enjoy the food. Phoenix tore pieces of before popping it into her mouth. She was about a quarter of the way before offering me a bite. "Im alright" I told her and showed her my choice of food. Clearly, she was not having it because she leaned forward and placed the donut in my pancake. "Really?" I asked with a chuckle. "How am I supposed to eat this?". She just shrugged her shoulders and gave me a look that told me to hurry up. I looked at the food in my hand before going for a bit.

She loudly laughed and clapped her hands as she watched me struggle with my food

She loudly laughed and clapped her hands as she watched me struggle with my food. After taking a bite I looked up at her "you're lucky that you are cute" I said with a mouthfull.

Published: 13th of January

What kind of other chapters do you guys want? Cause I'm a bit of done with the storyline to be honest. But I don't mind writing more chapters.