I hearby accept the name Stan

(Sebastian's P.O.V.)
I looked into the mirror and fixed my suit. It was two months later and it was the official day that I would adopt Phoenix. I turned around and walked out my room. "Phoenix! You ready!" I yelled from underneath the staircase. I grabbed my phone amd looked back to the stairs seeing Phoenix walking down.

She looked adorable

She looked adorable. She looked upset. "Hey whats wrong, Prinţesă?" I asked stepping towards her. "What if you can't adopt me" she said. Her eyes starting to tear up. "No Prinţesă. I will do everything I can do, just so you can live with me" I replied hugging her. "We will be fine" I said kissing her head. Soon she relaxed and nodded. I grabbed her hand. "Let's make you an official member of the Stan family" I said. She laughed at me. "I'm ready" she answered.

(Arriving at court)

I stepped out the car and walked with Phoenix to the building. Some papparazzi came and asked questions. They knew that Phoenix was someone I cared about but I havent told anyone except my family and my Marvel family. Some have met her and they all loved her. I told my parents her back story and they are proud of me for getting her out of there. We walked in and met up with my parents and the Marvel family. Mom hugged Phoenix like a true grandmother. "Copilul meu dulce" She said hugging her (My sweet baby). Phoenix has come so far with my family. I love it. She still has panic attacks even with us occasionly but they are better. We stepped into the courtroom.

"You may all be seated" the judge said. "You know family court is importaint work. But its diffucult work. We spend days in and day out dealing with things we feel no family has to go through" the judge explained. I felt Phoenix grab my hand. My eyes quickly looked at her, I could tell she was nervous. "So on these rare days, when we get to smile at work. These days mean a great deal to all of us" he went further with a big smile on his face. "We are here today to officially create a new family" he said and looked at me. "Sebastian Stan, do you wish to adopt Phoenix into your family today?". I smilled as a tear streamed not believing he gave me greenlight for adoption. "Yes, honour" I said with tears. "Phoenix, would you like Sebastian to be your dad?" He asked looking at Phoenix. "Yes please" she answered as a tear slipped off her cheek. "Well then, by athority invested in me and by the state of New York" he said signing papers. "I pronounce you a family" he said. I pulled Phoenix into a hug as the claps around us grew louder.

_______________________________________
Published: 20 june 2019

Quote: I pronounce you a family - by the movie Instant Family