Chapter 117

Tamia

"Okay, move those boxes in the living room by the tv" I say talking to the movers. Ariel took a trip with her sister, grandma, mom, and Mila to Hawaii as a getaway.

I felt some type of way cause I'm used to being a phone call away from Ariel but I know it's needed.

So in the meantime the girls and I have been helping Ariel move, and set up her house. This shit is huge as fuck.

Amari, Amour, Charisma, and I have did a good bit and a bitch is tired. I plop on the sectional couch and put my feet up on the coffee table.

I grab my phone and see Ariel's live. "Bitchhhhh they got some fine ass niggas in Hawaii" Amari says running in from the kitchen. She falls beside me.

Khyree walks in and clears his throat. "So I just don't exist" He says glaring at Amari.

"Boy ion want them they just cute" She says.

Mila and Ariel get in the camera and my jaw drops. She got three new tattoos and another one on her lower right torso.

Amour walks in and sits beside us. "I'm gonna go but I'll be back in 2 hours" Charisma says smiling.

"Bitch you going to get some dick" Amari says and we all laugh.

"Bye bitches" Charisma says blowing us kisses and walking out.

"That's one fye ass bitch right there" Amour says and we all agree. A.J did some with her.

We all start reading the comments and shit until I stop. "These bitches love talking they shit on lives, like I won't pull up and beat they asses" I say.

I get up. "I'm gonna go shower, I'll be back in 30 minutes maybe an hour" I say.

"Aight" They say and I walk upstairs to Ariel's room.

I finish showering and changing and head back downstairs. The girls all got a look and Charisma just grinning. "Fuck y'all doing?" I ask.

"Bitch" Amour says wiping fake tears off her face.

"What?" I ask. They fan me over and I walk over sit between them. They show me a clip from Ariel's live.

They all leave and I look at them crazy. I press play and in the back "Funny How". Ariel looks at Mila and Mila nods. The lyrics "God sent me an angel when he sent me Dreka" come through but Ariel changes it to my name and pulls her bandaging off her tattoo.

I frown as a tattoo of me with a quote beside it appears. I look at the comments and everyone's typing of how I feel.

"You're crying" Amari says hopping over the couch. I lay in her eyes as I continue to cry.

The other girls come over and start rubbing my back and talking to me. "If y'all don't get married then somebody getting beat cause y'all two relationship goals forreal" Charisma says.

My phone rings and I see Ariel's name. I grab it and walk outside by the pool. "Hello" I answer sitting on one of the chairs. I prop my phone up and wipe my face.

"Hey, you been crying?" she asks sitting up. "Cause I'll fly back right now and rock out bae, you know that" She says making me smile.

I sniffle and look at her. "Babe, no" I say. "You got me tattooed on you" I add.

"Duh" She says. "I got it done at my dad's shop before we flew out" She adds. "Bruh quit crying"

I wipe my face completely and smile. "I'm sorry, I'm emotional, I miss you" I say pouting.