Chapter 20

€Macy€

"Trinity, wake up" I said jumping on her bed. Today's graduation, and I'm hella excited. My stitches are gone, so I don't feel any pain for real.

"I'm up, I'm up" She said laughing.

"Girls, I made breakfast" My dad said. Dre ran in wearing his hat from his kindergarten graduation.

"Look, if fits Macy, now we can graduate together" He said hugging me.

"Sounds like a plan" I said fixing it for him. He ran out, and I got my stuff together.

"GIRLS, WE'RE MEETING EVERYONE AT iHop At 12" My dad yelled. I looked at the clock and it was 11:30.

"Trinity, we got to get ready" I said. Thank God we showered last night. I brushed my teeth, and things, and put on a little bit of make up.

I went through my closet, and found something simple. I put it on, and checked in my full body mirror.

I picked out a white off the shoulder top, Ripped Blue Jean shorts, and Silver ankle high gladiator sandals.

I decided to curl my hair. So I put a part in the middle, and started. Once I finished, it was 12:15.

Trinity was ready, so we grabbed our bags, and headed downstairs.

"Bout time" My dad said stashing two guns into his pants.

"You announced it late" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, Macy thinks since she's graduating that she can act all sassy" My dad said looking at Dre and Trinity. They laughed and I continued out the door.

We arrived at iHop, and Ariel had her head on the table.

"Y'all are lucky, they haven't even came to get out orders yet" Grandma said as she got out for Trinity and I to get in, then sat back down. Dre and dad got in on the other side.

"Blame him" I said looking at my dad.

"I figured y'all would be up and ready by then" He said shrugging.

"You're an ass" Auntie Lani said hitting him with her menu.

"Takes one to know one" Dad said earning another hit. "Ouch man" Dad
Said hitting her back.

"Don't hit me" She said hitting him back.

"You hit me first" Dad said.

"Leilani, Ja'Von, quit acting like little kids" Grandpa said.

"He started it" Auntie yelled.

"Nah, you started it" Dad said. I shook my head.

"Y'all are worse than me and Ariel" A.J. said.

"Not really" I said.

"Her and L are worse than anyone, abusive asses" Uncle Zay said.

"Aye, ma, Ariel has my chain" A.J. said snatching the chain out of Ariel's hand.

"That's mine" Ariel said snatching it back.

"No it isn't" A.J. said snatching from her.

"Dude, give it back" Ariel said.

"Nope" A.J. said. "It's mine, and you know it"

"Lani?" Ayla said.

"A.J. Look on the back on the left side" Auntie Lani said. A.J. followed her instructions. "And it says?"

"Ariel Ma'Leah Warren" Ariel said snatching it from him. "Now give me my hat" She added before punching him in the arm and putting her back down.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.