Chapter 5

{Anbriell aka Red Above}

¥Ja'Von¥

"Daddy, Daddy" I heard Dre'Shawn yell. Lil nigga is 8 and bad as shit. But what can I say? I am his daddy. His mom was my girl when I went to lay low, but she was fucking around on me.

"Yeah man?" I asked sitting up. I bought a house and everything. I spent the last 2 years getting shit straight for Macy. Cause if Lani lets me, I want her move with me.

"Is that my sister?" He asked. I looked up and saw Macy standing at the door.

"Sorry, he was so happy, and wanted to ask you, I tried to stop him" Macy said. I shook my head.

"Don't worry, and yeah man, that's your older sister, did you show her around?" I asked.

"No, Macy, come on" he said running to Macy and guiding her to wherever. I sighed and called Alonte.

"Shit, hello?" He answered.

"Aye, I was wondering if you could hook me up with a job?" I asked. I know the drug shit is what started all this, but I heard about this nigga. He got connects everywhere.

"Uh yeah, stop by my house around 2, Lani took the kids out, so I gotta clean this bitch" He said. I laughed and we hung up.

I got up, showered, and got dressed. I put on a White V Neck, Black Joggers, and my White High top Forces.

"Where are we going?" Macy asked.

"You auntie's house" I said grabbing my keys.

"But she gotta work"

"I'm going to see Alonte" She nodded and then looked at Dre.

"He doesn't know about Dre tho" I smiled.

"It's okay Mace" She looked nervous.

£Alonte£

I slid on a Lani's Custom Gold LV watch and checked on my outfit. I had on a Black Trap God Sweatshirt, Khaki Cargos, and my Black and Gold 6's.

I walked downstairs when the doorbell rung. I opened the door and saw Macy, Ja'Von, and a lil boy. I let em in and Macy and the boy walked upstairs. Von and I walked to the kitchen.

"Before we start, who's the kid?" I asked.

He looked down and scratched his head. "That's my son, Dre'Shawn" He said.

"Nigga what you looking down for?" I asked.

"Cause, I left Macy, then years later have another kid, without even checking up on my first one"

"Ja'Von, did you explain to her everything?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, and she told me it was okay"

"Then don't worry bout it, I did that shit with my dad and it fucked me up, if she ain't mad at you, then you shouldn't be mad at you" I explained.

"I got you, and yeah, his mom was a hoe, so I had to cut her ass off" he said. I nodded.

"Tay's mom was the same way"

"But what happened to Maliyah?" He asked. Shit.

"She uhh overdosed when Macy was 3, on Coke" I said. He shook his head.

"I tried to tell her to quit, but she don't listen to nobody" He said.

"Well since you need a job, come on" I said. We walked to my office, and sat at my laptop. "Aight, I got a spot with Quan and Zay" I said showing what they do.