Chapter 6

£Leilani£

"Ma, get up" I heard Ariel yell. I groaned.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"7:00, and we're all ready" I heard A.J. say.

"We'll be downstairs in a bit, can y'all make sure Tay combs his hair out, and Leah's lunch is made" Lonte said coming out the bathroom. The twins left.

"It's early, too early" I said. I do not wanna get up.

"Well you don't have to get up" he said.

"Yes I do, Mace's friend is still here" I said.

I showered and everything. I got dressed and went Downstairs. I had on a Black Crop top, Grey Joggers, and my Concord 11's. I grabbed my phone and purse.

€Macy€

We got to school, and I went to my locker. I was grabbing my History and Math book when someone came up behind me.

"Sup" I turned and saw Trey.

"Hey" I said hugging him. He smells so good.

"Where's the bestie?" He asked goofily.

"Right here" Lana broke our hug and hugged me. "Hey bestie"

"Hey" I said. I closed my locker and the three of us headed to History. We got in our assigned seats, and pulled out our homework from then weekend.

After class, Trey said he wanted to walk me to Math. Lana had English. We got to Mr. Cantrell's class, and Trey made me wait till the halls were empty. Mr. Cantrell didn't care if you were late, as long as you showed up.

"Trey, you're gonna get in trouble" I said whispering.

"No I won't, I have study hall" He said. I forgot he had that class.

"Well nigga, what's up?" I said making us both laugh. I looked down the hall then back at Trey....only thing is, he kissed me.

€Tay'Shawn€

"Tay, I'm bored" Julian said. We were in Drivers Ed, and it was boring.

"We get to drive tomorrow" I said drawing on my desk.

"Yeah tomorrow, not today, and I'm not hopping in any vehicle being drove by unprepared teenagers, that's a damn death trap" He said. I laughed and pulled my phone out.

"We got a game tonight" I said.

"Can we finally meet yo parents?" He asked. My dad and mom have been keeping a low profile, they aren't celebrities, but people are gonna think so.

"Yeah" I said.

The bell rung, and Geovanni ran to us.

"My niggas" She said handing us Starburst. She always bringing snacks.

"Wassup Geo?" I asked.

"Nothing, ready for tonight's game" She said.

"Aye, and his parents finally coming" Julian said.

"They better be on Superstar shit, if they just now making appearances" Geo said jokingly.

"Oh, they are" I mumbled.

~

¥Ariel¥

"Nah, you do mama, I'm doing daddy" I said as we walked outta school. We had to find 10 different facts that they had in common.

"Why?"

"Cause you a mama's boy, and I'm a daddy's girl" I said. Our parents pulled up in the Range Rover, and we got in the back.