Chapter 39

£Leilani£

"Mommy, this dress" Leah says holding out her White sundress with blue flowers.

"Okay, lay it on your bed, and get your shoes so I can do your hair" I say sitting on her bed.

"Ma, I don't have to dress up for this do I?" Ariel asks with A.J. behind her.

"It's your brother's graduation, y'all better dress nice" I say putting Leah's hair in a bun.

"So I can wear sneakers?" Ariel asks.

"Yes Ariel" I say. They walk off, and I put a Blue ribbon in Leah's hair to finish it off.

"I got the kids, you go get ready" Ayla says walking in. I get up, and hug her.

"Thanks" I say.

"You're welcome, L's picking out your outfit" she says. I sigh and head to our room.

I go in our closet and see L picking out different dresses.

"That is not happening" I say pointing to them. "I look like a whale"

"You look beautiful, pick one" he says. I scan through the dresses and go with the light Blue one.

After L picked out the rest of my wardrobe, I got dressed.

I walk downstairs to see all the kids but Tay watching cartoons.

"Where's y'all's brother?" I ask. 

"Upstairs" Ariel says. I head upstairs and knock on Tay's door.

"Huh?" He calls out.

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"Yeah" He says. I walk in, and his room is a mess. "I can't figure out what to wear" He says.

"Just wear a black tux with a blue bow tie or tie" I say.

"But I lost those" He says. I roll my eyes.

"Tay, clean this damn room and be downstairs, I'll get you what you need" I say and walk out.

€Mila€

"Auntie, momma said grandma is going to the store and if you want something to text grandma" My 5 year old nephew Brayden says walking in my room.

"Okay" I say.

"And Bri's here, she's in the kitchen" He says.

"Thanks" I say. He walks out and closes my door. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

"What ya making?" I ask.

"Waffles for Brayden, want some?" She asks.

"Yes" I say. My mom walks in with my sister.

"Mila, is your room clean?" My mom asks.

"Yes " I say.

"Are you ready, cause Ariel called and said they were on their way" She said.

"I wanna go" Brayden says running in the kitchen.

"No" I say.

"Momma, can we go?" He asks my sister.

"Yep" Tiara says. I roll my eyes.

"Nobody invited your big headed ass" I say.

"Actually Leilani did" She says.

"That doesn't mean you say yeah" I say.

"Aren't they rich?" Brayden asks.

"Yep" Bianca says.