Chapter 113

I know I'm late asf with the updates. I just been working and working. But I'm back. Don't forget to Comment.

Ariel

Today is the day Mila, Amour, and A.J start college. Thank god they all going to the same school.

"Aight so I'm running late cause I had some to handle" Mila says walking in my house.

"So what made you stop by here instead of heading to school?" I ask laughing.

"Cause I want you to walk with me" She says frowning. "And you already dressed so come on"

"Okay, hold on, let me tell Mia" I say getting up and walking in my room. I tap Mia and sit on the bed. "Bae, I'm bout to go with Mila to take her to school, you need anything?" I ask.

"No, but hurry up, I wanna lay on you" She says. I kiss her forehead. "I love you" she says.

"I love you too" I say smiling.

I walk out closing the door and grab my keys. "You want me to drop you off?" I ask.

"No, your brother's outside and Amour's in my car" she says opening my front door.

We get to the school and Mila groans as she parks her car. "I'm tired of school" She says tossing her backpack over her shoulder.

"It'll go by fast, text me and shit" I say doing our handshake with her.

"Take my car back, I'll ride with Mila back to ma's house" A.J says handing me his keys.

"Aight, y'all have fun" I say smirking.  

"Bitch" Mila says. Amour waves at me and drags Mila to the entrance. A.J starts typing on his phone before putting it to his ear.

I shake my head and get in A.J's car.

"Bro where you at?" I ask Mia over the phone as I walk in my house.

"I went to get my nails done" She says. "I got you some too" She adds.

"When you gone be back, I wanna do some" I say smirking.

"In a hour probably and no, I need my strength for today cause I got a photo shoot and interview today" She says.

"Okay, after all that is done then can we do some?" I ask. I grab my a snack and sit on the couch.

"I'll think about it" She says as I turn on the tv. "My mom's gonna drop Ty off around 11, is that okay?" She asks.

"Yeah, we'll go shopping or some" I say shrugging.

"Okay, It's my turn so I'm gonna call you when I finish, I love you" She says.

"I love you too" I say smiling. We hang up and I sigh. What the fuck to do now?
~
"Maaaa" I yell walking in my parents house. I walk in the living room and see my sister dancing to Meg the Stallion.

"I'm in my room" Ma yells. I jog up the stairs and into my parents' room where ma's straightening her hair and eating popcorn.

"Where's dad?" I ask sitting on their bed.

"Grocery shopping with Quan" she says. "You okay?" She asks.

I shrug. "I'm fine, I wanted to ask you some tho" I say playing with the rips in my jeans.

"Alright baby girl, wassup?" She says.

"So like, what age would be appropriate for me to ask Mia to marry me?" I ask looking at her.

"How long y'all been together?" She asks.

"A year and some months" I answer.

"And you're how old?" She asks. I give her a blank stare and she laughs. "I'm joking, you're 17, so I honestly would wait till you're about 19-20, when you really start maturing and all that shit"