Chapter 1

||Kiyah and Leah Above||

LeiLani

Being 31 sucks, but at least my life isn't boring.

Let me tell what's happened since the last book.

Tay is the star basketball player at his school, Macy is on the dance team, Ariel likes to make money, A.J. does Basketball also, then there's Leah, she likes to color.

Yeah, I had another daughter, and REFUSE to have any more. Leah's 4, and a diva.

I was currently straightening my hair for the parent house Tay had tonight. Macy's was tomorrow.

"Lani, hurry yo ass up" Lonte yelled.

"Shut up, and comb your nappy ass hair" I said throwing a comb at him. I curled my bang, and walked out the room.

I walked downstairs, and found my shoes.

"Auntie, when are we leaving?" Macy asked flipping through the tv channels.

"Soon, once Mr. Jackass combs his hair out" I said grabbing my phone and purse. "TAY"

"Yes ma?" He asked coming downstairs.

"Did you comb your hair?" I asked knowing he didn't.

"No" He hurried back upstairs and the twins came downstairs.

"Ooh, where we going?" Ariel asked.

"Open house" I said.

"Oh"

"Y'all don't have to go" I added grabbing Lonte's keys to his Avalanche.

"No, we wanna go" A.J. Said running downstairs.

We got to the school, and walked in. Lonte kept whining.

"Will you shut the hell up?" I asked popping him.

"But this shit is boring" He said. Crybaby ass. We sat in the cafeteria until it was time to start.

€Ja'Quan€

Wassup y'all, as y'all may or may not know, me and Harlem are no longer together. We're friends but nothing more. Turns out she was playing for the other team, but she never cheated on me vice versa so I have no reason to be upset.

I am currently engaged to my girlfriend of 3 years, Ms. Tralynn Preston.

I'll let her introduce herself in a bit tho. We have a 1 year old daughter named Talia, and I adopted Jaz but she's still my niece.

She's 21 tho, and into her last year of college majoring in Beauty and Hair.

"Dada" Talia said running to my legs. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Wassup munchkin" I said as I started walking to the kitchen.

"I hungry" She said clapping her hands. I got her some gerber snacks, and fed em to her.

"Quan, Alonte said meet him at the trap house in 2 hours" Lynn said. I nodded and she walked off.

She hates that I'm a somewhat drug dealer, but she gone have to get over it.

£Harlem£

"Kiyah" I called. Lani called to hang out, so I'm trying to get her ready.

"You have to find me mommy" I laughed and checked her room. I looked in her closet and found her in the back.

"Found you" She giggled and I picked her up. "Let's get ready" I got her dressed, and sat her in her Bratz doll chair to watch Doc Mcstuffins.

I hurried and picked out and outfit. I put on a Orange and White Varsity Jacket, with a Grey tee underneath, Skinned jeans, and my Halloween Spizikes.