Chapter 9

October 19, 2030

£Alonte£

I got up, and washed my face. I brushed my teeth, and put on a shirt. I brushed my hair, and picked up Leah who was bout to start hitting Lani to get her up. I walked downstairs, and ma, and the twins were in the kitchen.

"Morning Daddy" Ariel said.

"Morning Munchkin" I said kissing her forehead. I sat Leah in her high chair, and mama made her oatmeal. I hugged everyone then sat next A.J., My mom made me pancakes, and eggs.

"Daddyyyyy" Ariel said pulling her phone out.

"Huh?" I asked.

"What are we doing today?" She asked. I shrugged. I know I got to work. I continued eating when Macy an Lana walked in. I could see Lana looking at me.

£Leilani£

I put on a pair of Leggings, and Lonte's Black 3 Musketeer Hoodie that him, Quan, and Zay have alike. I tossed on some socks, and my Concord 11's on. I left my hair down, and walked downstairs. I walked in the kitchen, and saw Lana's hoe ass staring at Lonte.

"Good Morning Mommy" Leah said stuffing her face. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Morning Princess" I said then told the rest of the kids Good Morning.

"Since daddy doesn't know, ma, what's the move for today?" Ariel asked. I shrugged and sat between Alonte who was on the end, and A.J.

"I like how you just put on my jacket, without asking" He said mugging me.

"I know, It's comfy" I said pulling my phone out.

"But you didn't ask" He said.

"Alonte, can I wear your ugly ass jacket?" I asked.

"Nope, take it off" He said.

"Nah, It's comfy" I said smirking.

"Mama, Lani won't give me my jacket back" Lonte whined.

"Leave me out of it" She said walking out. I snickered and he mugged me. He punched me in my arm and I glared at him.

"That didn't hurt jackass" I said hitting him in his chest. "Hit me again, and I'ma beat ya ass" I said getting up.

"You ain't gone do shit" He said. I got up, and popped him in the back of the head. He glared at me and got up, I ran around the island and stood on one side while he was on the other side. "Scary ass"

"Fuck Nigga" I said smirking at him.

"Dang dad, you going out like that?" Tay asked making the kids laugh.

"No" He said looking at me smiling. Creep.

"Bye" I said looking Lonte.

"I'm not going anywhere" He said. I stood there and pulled my phone out. "Laniiii"

"What?" I asked looking at him. He pulled his phone out and texted me saying how Lana kept looking at him. "Macy" I said looking at her friend.

"Okay...Lana, lets go get our stuff to leave" Macy said getting up with Lana. They started walking out, and Lana was about to say something to Lonte.

"Bitch bye" I said. She looked me and I looked back. "I don't play with other people's kids" I said and she walked out.

"I'm heading out" My dad said walking out.

"Daddy, Lonte's trying to hit me" I said pouting. My dad looked at Lonte, and Lonte sat down. I smiled and walked out the kitchen.

~Macy~