Chapter 93

Tamia

"I miss my baby" I whine for the millionth time. Mari and Kyndall came over so we can go shopping before my party tonight.

"Bitch we know" Mari says. "Put ya shoes on so we can go, we got a lot of shit to buy"

I roll my eyes and slide on my fur slides. I grab my wallet and keys before sliding my phone in my jeans.

"Did you talk to Frankie and Q?" Kyndall asks as we get in her car. I get in the back and prop my leg up.

"Yeah, they'll be there at 7:45 since the party's at 8" I say. "I got the food, drinks, DJ, and my parents are getting the rest" I say checking my phone. "We just need to get ourselves ready cause it's already going on 3" I add.

"So the mall?" Mari asks. I nod.

"Yeah, I gotta get me accessories" I say as Kyndall pulls off.

We get to the mall and I go into Charlotte Rouse. I grab Gold and Silver of the same accessories for just in case.

I continue walking around until some little girls come up to me asking for pictures. I take a few and one stops me. "Where's your girlfriend?" She asks.

"She's busy right now" I say smiling.

"Oh okay, and happy birthday" She says hugging me and walking off.

I meet up with the girls and see them with multiple bags from different stores. "I don't recall us going on a shopping spree" I say.

"Nah, you didn't recall you going on one, you know we're bad at making decisions so we had to buy multiple things" Kyndall says making us laugh.

"So nails next?" I ask.

"Yep cause you can do our hair" Mari says. We start walking and I thump her.

"It's my birthday, y'all doing my hair" I say.

~

We get back to my house and it's already 6:15. "I got three bathrooms so let's go" I say dropping my bags in my room.

I walk in my bathroom and cut on the shower before grabbing my towel and shower cap. "Ty's bathroom is cute" Mari says. "Who did it?" She asks.

"My dad and his homeboy" I answer. She nods and goes in his bathroom.

After showering and getting ready I look at my outfit in the mirror. It took me a minute but the girls helped me.

I went with my ripped Robin's skinny jeans from Neiman Marcus, my Red Fashion Killa hoodie, and my Red Jordan 12's. I slide on my Black Fendi belt and smile in satisfaction.

I slide on a random pair of Gold earring and my Red and Gold Rolex then walk out my closet.

I straighten my hair and part it down the middle. "Wallet or Purse?" I yell from my room.

"Wallet, hurry up cause it's almost 8:30" Kyndall says.

"It was just 6 something" I say grabbing my Red Gucci wallet and my phone.

"Bitch you took forever doing your hair, come on" Mari says. I groan and grab my keys before cutting off my lights and walking out my room.

We arrive at the club for my party and it's crowded. Way more than the previous years. "You got everything right?" Mari asks whispering in my ear. I nod cause I know she's referring to my Glock.

We enter the VIP area with people wishing me happy birthday here and there.

The music volume goes up and everyone starts having fun. "Girl, let's turn up" Kyndall says sitting beside me.