Chapter 111

Leilani

"Maaaaa, ion know what haircut I want" A.J yells walking in my room.

I put my flat iron down and look at him. "And you come to me for this why?" I ask.

"Cause dad's in his office and Ariel's sleep and then Messiah at work" He says. "Ain't nobody else to tell"

"Get it braided and get a edge up" I say. "I'll do it when I get done with my hair" I add.

"Okay, you talked to Ciara?" He asks causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"No, ion like the lil girl, she reminds me of Yasmine and I already tolerate her cause of Quan" I say. "And since you like her, I tolerate her from a distance" I add.

"Sheesh ma, at least you honest, I'm gonna call her then head to Ariel's" He says leaving out.

They all have prom tonight and like always, all of them have waited till today to actually get themselves together.

I finish my hair and unplug the flat iron before sitting it on the bathroom counter. "Baby" Lonte yells walking in the room. He closes the door then peeks in the bathroom. "What you doing?" He asks walking in and standing behind me.

"My hair, Rayna and I are going shopping" I say grabbing a comb from my bag.

"Shopping for what?" He asks moving and sitting on the counter.

I shrug. "Ion know, clothes, shoes, jewelry, I might get another grill" I say. "I'm taking the boys with me, unless you got plans with em"

"Nah, Quan and I are gonna help the twins and them get ready for prom" He says. "Can we get a quickie in real quick?" He asks.

"I still got two hours till I leave, and I just did my hair" I say glaring at him. "I'll think about it"

"I'll redo ya hair" He says smiling.

"Like I said, I'll think about" I say. I continue doing my hair before wrapping it up.

I walk into our closet and rummage through everything. "Baeeee ion know what to wear"

"Black" He says turning the tv Martin.

"Thanks cause that really helps" I say rolling my eyes. I flip through my shirts and pick out a Black Nike logo tee. I grab a pair of ripped jeans, and my Laser Black Gum 4's.

I sit everything by the ironing board and sit beside Lonte. "What you doing?" I ask.

"Watching tv" He says. "What you doing?" He asks looking at me.

"Bothering you" I say crawling on his laugh.

"Lani, quit playing" He says mean mugging me.

"I'm not, I guess a quickie wouldn't hurt" I say smirking.

"You know the door is wide open" He says making me roll my eyes. "It's too far"

"Get up, I'll get it" He says. I move off his lap and start pulling my shirt off.

Ariel

"Some random number keeps blowing your phone up" Mia says as I play Call of Duty. Her ass over here shopping for last minute shit and trying to find a hairstylist.

"Answer it it's either Kayla, Tay, or a scam caller" I say shrugging.

She picks my phone up and slides the phone across before putting the call on speaker. "Hell-"

"Why the fuck do you think it's okay to shoot my shit up Ariel" Tay yells making me pause my game.

"What you talking bout?" I ask.