Chapter 105

Tamia

"I got a interview at 3, you going?" I ask Ariel as I pull my Black High Top Vans on.

"Yeah, I'm putting Ty's hair up" She says. I grab my stuff and cut off the bathroom light. I sit on the bed and switch through the channels. "Come on, we ready"

We walk out the door as Ariel sets her alarm. "It's been 2 and a half months" I say as she opens my door and Ty's door.

"Since?" She asks closing them both once we're in. She gets in the driver's side.

"Since your uncle left" I say as we pull off.

"He ain't leave, he just took some time for himself, he does that from time to time" Ariel says.

We continue to drive around Atlanta until we get to the radio station. It's been a month and some weeks since I opened my clothing store and officially started my clothing store so tonight I have a interview to talk about that.

Ariel moved out two weeks ago and has been on some weird shit. Like she leaves at night and doesn't come back till 6-7 in the morning, that's when I stay with her or she stays with me. If we just at our own places then I'll hear from her around 8-9 that night and not again till 11-12 the next day.

Nobody knows what she's doing so everyone's kind of on edge. She changed since we had that talk in the car and I honestly don't know if it's for the better or the worse.

"Mia Boo" Kinsleigh yells jumping on me. This is my favorite interviewer plus I've been knowing her since I was 15 when I started this public eye shit.

"Hey boo, you remember Ariel right?" I ask as Ariel nods at her.

"Yeah" She says giving her a small wave. "What you been up to?" She asks me.

"Working and dealing with those two" I say looking at Ariel and Ty who were now playing Rock, Paper, Scissors for $200 that Ariel had in the middle.

"Cute ass family, well come on, I needs the tea and only you can provide exactly what I wanna hear" she says making me laugh.

I get in my chair and she gets in hers. I slide my headphones on and watch as she cuts a few buttons on.

"I'll be right back" Ariel says looking at her phone. She walks out and I roll my eyes.

Ariel

"Hello?" I ask as I answer my phone.

"Aye, it's done, you want me to send you the money or put it up?" Mila asks.

"Keep it, it's yours" I say laughing.

"But you gave me the plan" She says. I shrug.

"But you did the work, it's yours" I say peeking in the room.

"You tell Mia yet?" She asks. I shake my head. "Nah, I ain't told nobody yet and since I stay by myself nobody realizes it, I'm gonna tell her soon" I say.

"I told Amour today, she took it pretty well" She says. "Mia gone beat your ass for keeping it a secret" She adds.

"Mia ain't gone do shit" I say looking in the room again. "I'm gonna tell her tonight"

"Good luck, I'm not keeping all this so get ready for a cash app notification" She says hanging up. I walk back in the room and watch Mia talk about her hair collection and her clothing line.

We get back to the hotel after dropping Ty off at Mia's grandma's. I pull my shirt, pants, and shoes off before sliding on some Black Cotton Nike shorts.