Chapter 19

€Ariel€

I woke up to my phone playing Flex by Rich Homie Quan. I slammed my hand around trying to find it, and once I did, I answered it.

"Hello?" I said groggily.

"Hey" The other person said. It was Anbriell.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I'm taking you shopping today for basketball tryouts or whatever it is you have this summer" She said. "When I get off work, which'll be around 1:30, so I'll be there around 2:30-3:00"

"Okay" I said. I glanced at my clock on the wall, which read 10:18.

"That's all, and bring money" She said making me laugh.

"Got it" I said. We hung up, and Kayla rolled over on me. "Kayla, scoot over" I said pushing her off me.

"Don't have to be rude" She said moving back where she was.

"I gotta go somewhere later with my aunt's girlfriend, so you gonna stay here or?" I asked laying on my stomach and looking at her.

"Can I go?" She asked. "Please"

"I can ask" I said. I grabbed my phone, then my mom busted in my room.

"Good morning to you" I said sitting up.

"Hey" She said. She looked like she was going out.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"We're all going out for breakfast, so be ready by 11" She said. "Morning Kayla"

"Morning Mrs. Warren" Kayla said grabbing her stuff, and walking into my bathroom.

"She's so adorable" My mom said then glared at me. "And I saw that hickey on her neck, Ariel"

"I didn't do it" I said trying to keep a straight face. She gave me a stale face and cracked. "It wasn't intentional"

"Well whatever it was, keep that shit private" She said.

"Um okay" I said confusing.

"What?" She asked.

"You sound so....chill" I said getting up and walking into my closet.

"I am chill, only cause you can't get the girl pregnant" She said making me laugh. "Oh and Trinity and them are coming so we're taking the van"

"Okie doke" I said. She walked out and I picked out my outfit. I settled with a Black Tee, Faded skinny jeans, and my Black and Gold 6's. I'll worry about accessories later.

"Kayla, can you hurry tho?" I asked knocking on the bathroom door.

"You can come in, I'm washing my face" She said opening the door. I walked in and pulled my stuff out of my bathroom closet.

I got in the shower, as usual, washed up, and got out. I walked into my closet, put on lotion and stuff, then got dressed. I looked myself over in the mirror, and searched for my Black Armani belt.

I added a Black and Gold Bulls SnapBack, my Black and Gold MK watch, Black Braided Bracelet, Gold Necklace, and earrings.

I walked out my closet, and Kayla jumped up.

"Bout time Ariel" She said being all dramatic.

"Shut up" I said laughing.

"Shut up doesn't go up, anyways how do I look?" She asked. The one question I hate. Especially when my mom asks.

"You look cute" I said. She had on a Grey Crop Top, Ripped skinny jeans, and her Cool Grey 9's. She put her hair half up and half down, then had her own photo shoot.