Chapter 95

(Kaleb and Rayna Above)
*
A'Lonte

"So Ariel gave us this this piece of paper" I say sliding it over to Kaleb and Rayna. It's a sheet of notebook paper with what guns she wants to use, where she wants to kill Christian at, how she wants to hurt Xavier, and how she's gonna beat Asia's ass.

"This is really thought out" Kaleb says and I nod agreeing.

"This is off subject but we don't know if we should get steak or chicken, cause we want fries" Rayna says.

"Who's we?" Kaleb asks.

"Me and her" Lani says. "Ooh why don't we get them both?" She asks. Rayna smiles and they laugh.

"Yes" Rayna says. They continue to talk and I shake my head.

"I'm with it" Kaleb says shrugging. "Cause I know Tamia added her own input considering this knife and Glock says Pink with Gold lining" He adds laughing.

"She's only worried about getting Christian and Asia, I'm getting Xavier, I just don't know how" I state as the waitress comes over.

Lani and Rayna order the food and drinks then the waitress looks at Kaleb and I. "And for you two?" She asks smiling a lil too hard.

"Bitch we just said the shit was for all of us, you don't have to speak to them so get the fuck back" Lani says. The waitress walks off and Rayna rolls her eyes.

"Damn groupies" She mumbles.

"Right" Lani says. They look at us. "So what we talking bout?" She asks.

"The girls..." Kaleb says.

"They clearly got it planned out, we just gotta talk to them in person, we really only came to out to eat to hang out with each other" Rayna says.

"Well y'all can eat, we're gonna head to the bar" I say as Kaleb and I get out the booth.

After discussing everything with him and drinking a bit, we all leave out.

Lani and I pull up to the house and she sighs. "Whats wrong?" I ask turning the car off.

"This is what I've been trying to avoid" She says. "I don't want any of my kids in the streets especially when they don't need to be" She continues. "But they are our kids" She says.

I take my hat off. "I know, we just gotta adjust to it" I add.

"I'm ready to go to bed" She says getting out. I follow suit and we enter the house. I walk in the kitchen to grab a bottle of water then head upstairs myself.

A.J

"Saturday I'm doing it" Ariel says. "Where's Ciara?" She asks.

"I just dropped her off, you talked to dad?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"No, I'm not telling nobody except you and Mila" She says. Mia comes in the camera and Ariel mugs her. "Get back"

"Move with ya mean ass" Mia says laying on Ariel. "Hey A.J" She says waving. The doorbell rings and I go to answer it.

"Sup, What you doing?" I ask as Uncle Quan walks in.

"Cleaning my closet, she won't help" She says pointing to Ariel. "She's always playing that stupid ass game"

"I wasn't playing it, I was typing shit out big ass baby" Ariel says shaking her head.

"Yeah whatever" Mia says. "I'll talk to you later" She says to me.

"Okay, Ariel I'm gone call you later cause Uncle Quan just got here" I say. She nods and we hang up. I put my phone in my pocket and look at him.

"Where yo parents at?" He asks.

"Upstairs, call em" I say sitting on the couch. He sits on the other one and soon my parents come down. "Hey dad, Hey Dad"

"Wassup" Dad says. Ma waves. They sit beside me and start talking. "Ariel got this whole plan written out" He says handing Uncle Quan a sheet of paper.

Uncle Quan looks at it and smiles. "I'm proud" He says.

"Nigga" Ma says snatching it. She rolls her eyes and walks upstairs.

"What I do?" He asks.

"You know we tried to prevent this from the start and now we can't do anything, this nigga deserves to die" Dad says. "Ariel wants to be the one to do that and I can't stop her" He adds. "Lani just doesn't wanna accept it but you can't blame her"

"You right, shit it took our moms how long to accept that we were trap niggas?" Uncle Quan asks making dad laugh and shake his head. "We had to do what was needed but either way it goes, no mother wants their child running the streets or even take part in that type of shit" He adds. "So you gone get her this shit or what?" He asks.

"Me and you are" Dad says. "Tomorrow morning"

"Aight, just let me know" Uncle Quan says. I unlock my phone and text Ciara until they stop talking.

Once Uncle Quan leaves I cut on Black Lightning and grab a blanket.