Chapter 57

Ariel

I just got home and Haven been blowing my shit up. My phone is on 1%. I plug it in and call Haven on FaceTime.

"What?" She answers with a attitude.

"I will hang up on your ass, you been blowing my phone up so what you want?" I ask.

"Who's this bitch tweeting you and shit?" She asks.

"None of your business" I say dully. "Why do you care?" I ask.

"Cause I do, and she need to fall back before I find her ass" She threatens.

"She ain't like all these other females Haven, you ain't bout to just try and talk shit to her and think she ain't gone say nothing back" I say.

"I don't care" She says.

"Plus she's just my friend, if it wasn't for her convincing me, I wouldn't even be talking to you" I say. "Take it how you want"

"Whatever" She says.

"Bye" I say. She hangs up and I call Millie.

"You gotta be quiet, Kayden's sleep" She says as soon as she answers.

"What's up?" I ask quietly.

"Nothing, bout to cook me something to eat and watch tv" She says. "What you doing?" She asks.

"The same as you" I say hopping on my bed.

"When do you go back to school?" She asks. I roll my eyes. I'm not trying to think about that hell hole right now.

"We go back the 14th" I say dryly.

"Awe, you'll be okay" She says smirking.

"Shut up" I say laughing.

"So you talk to your girl yet?" She asks. She props her phone up on the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, she still got a attitude" I say shrugging.

"Fix it for her" She says laughing. I flick her off and mug her.

"Anyways, when you going to bed?" I ask. It's going on 10 cause ma had us out all day.

"Around 11" She says.

We continue talking till ma walks in with her hair in a towel wearing a snoop dogg tee and Nike joggers.

"Grandma's coming over" She says.

"Why?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Me, Ayla, and the guys are going out" She says.

"What about Yasmine?" I ask smiling.

"It's lowkey fuck that bitch, but I can be cordial with her....I think" She says. I laugh and she mugs me. "Haven called me"

"So?" I say immediately giving her a straight face.

"I invited her over" She says causing me to sigh. Millie starts laughing.

"I don't find anything funny" I say.

"You always say that" Ma says.

"She gets it from you" Dad says popping up. "And Haven's here" He adds.

"Are all of you riding together or no?" I ask.

"I'm driving" Ma says. "I got a new car" She adds smiling.

"When?" I ask confused.

"A few minutes ago, he got it for me" She says hugging dad.

"What kind?" I ask.