Chapter 74

New Garage in the Media*
~~~~
Leilani

"Ma, why you ain't tell us the garage was finished?" A.J asks coming in my room.

I look at the clock on the wall and see it says 7:25. I turn over on my back and sit up. "A.J, it's 7:25 in the damn morning, why the fuck are you coming in my room this early?" I ask.

"Cause Ariel and I got errands to run, and I didn't know the garage was done, ion know how to operate it" He says. I hit Lonte on his chest till he woke up.

"What man?" He asks turning over.

"When did the garage get finished?" I ask looking at him.

"Around 3 this morning, it was some lil minor things I decided to finish up" He says.

"So how do I get in?" A.J asks.

"I gotta get y'all handprints registered with the system" Lonte says. I roll my eyes and lay back down. "What?" He asks.

"Nothing, I'm tired and y'all having a full ass conversation" I say. "Please go downstairs so I can go to sleep"

"Nah, you come on too" He says. I see A.J shrug and head downstairs. "Come on Lani, then we can come back up and I'll put you to sleep" He says whispering in my ear.

"Fine" I say smirking. I get up and follow them downstairs. We walk down to the gym, across, and through the doors to the garage. My jaw drops and I look at Lonte. "This is huge"

"Yeah, I had to make sure it was enough room for all the cars, plus the bikes and stuff" He says. "I need the driveway clear for the cars that are actually being driven"

He walks over to a wall and puts a passcode in. He waves us over. "Put your hand up there so it can program it" He says. I lay my hand on the screen it scans it. It's basically like putting your fingerprint on your phone.

A.J and I get our hands programmed and head back inside. Leah walks downstairs with her backpack. "Um ma'am where you going?" I ask.

"Grandma's coming to get me, we're going shopping for Tay and Geo then I'm gonna help her cook and stuff" She says.

"And the backpack?" I ask.

"My coloring books and chargers and a change of clothes" She answers.

"Aight" I say kissing her cheek. "Let her know the twins are going with grandpa okay?" I remind her.

"Okay" She says as her phone rings. "She's here" She adds. She heads to the door and I follow behind her. I watch as Leah walks out and gets in the car. I wave at Aaliyah and she smiles and waves back.

I close and lock the door. I head upstairs and hear Ariel yelling.

Ariel

"When are you coming?" Mia asks rolling her eyes.

"When I finish getting ready and shit, why you rushing me?" I ask looking at my clock. "It's only 8:15"

"Cause I miss you" She says whining. "You got a hour and a half before I call somebody to come keep me company" She says smirking.

I stale face her and tilt my head. "You what?" I ask.

"I'm gonna call a bitch over if you take too long" She says shrugging. I look at her and laugh. "What?" She asks.

"Do it, I dare you" I say mugging her.

"Okay" She says picking her phone up. She puts me on pause and I tap the screen hard. She takes me off and looks at me.