Chapter 36

€Tay'Shawn€

I sat up in my bed, and rubbed my eyes. My alarm is going off for 8:00 cause I have church today. I get up, shower, and get dressed.

I walk downstairs to see ma and dad already ready and cooking breakfast. They literally just got back 6 hours ago.

"Aren't y'all tired?" I ask sitting at the island.

"We slept before we left, on the jet, and when we got back, I'm pretty much energized for the day" Ma says while putting more bacon in the pan.

"So did you guys have fun?" I ask.

"Yeah, it was pretty nice, they have another resort, it's a Disneyland one I believe" Dad says. "Y'all act right and we can go there for a few weeks when summer starts"

"So can I know where y'all went?" I ask. Probably somewhere in Florida or something.

"We'll tell you when everyone's down here" Ma says. "Now go wake them up please"

I laugh and jog up the stairs. I get the twins up first, then go and pick up Leah. I carry her downstairs, and she runs to ma.

"Mommy you're back" She says smiling hard.

"I am, did you miss me?" Ma asks.

"Yes, but now you're back, can we go get our feet done?" She ask.

"After church" Ma says. Leah kisses ma's hand, hugs her and runs to dad.

"Hi daddy"

"Hey ladybug" He says sitting her in front of him on the counter. 

"I missed you too" She says. "Can we go get ice cream?" She asks.

"I missed you also, and I'll think about it" He says. She nods and kisses his cheek.

"Where's Ariel?" Leah asks.

"Haven's house" I say.

"Who took her?" Ma asked.

"She drove dad's Beamer" I say.

"You let Ariel drive with only a permit?" Ma asks.

"I've been teaching them all to drive for the past 3 years, they got it" Dad says.

"Yeah, you better pray she got it cause if that car comes back with a scratch, it's your ass" Ma says.

"But it's my car" Dad says.

"But I bought it" Ma says. "Don't try and check me nigga"

"Wassup Fam?" A.J. Says walking in.

"Life" I say laughing.

"Where's my twin?" He ask sitting down.

"Haven's house" I say.

"When's she coming back?" He ask.

"I don't know" I say. He pulls his phone back, and goes to someone's contact before putting the phone up to his ear.

€A.J.

"Hello" Ariel answers.

"When ya coming back home?" I ask.

"About an hour or two, why what's up?" She ask. 

"I wanna play 2k" I say.

"Isn't Tay there?" She ask. I look at Tay.

"Yeah, but I want to play with you" I say.