Chapter 92

(Antonio and Antwan Above)
*
Antonio

"Ma, it's Amir and Ayden" I tell my mom for the millionth time.

"Whatever it is, bring them over here, and the lil girl" She says. Antwan walks by and shakes his head motioning no.

"I gotta see if it's okay with my brother" I say making up an excuse. She scoffs.

"Okay, where's your brother?" She asks.

"In the shower, we bout to go help Lonte plan this party" I say.

"Mhm" She says irritating me.

"Why you always acting funny with them, you stuck up for real" I say getting up.

"I'm not stuck up, I just don't understand how your father could have a kid like that" She says.

"Aye ma, watch it" Antwan says. "He a real and cool ass dude, he a way better nigga than pops" He says.

"Yeah, dude our own brother and dad waited til we were grown to tell us, that's foul" I say shaking my head.

"Oh hush, your father is a great man" She says. I roll my eyes.

"Bye Ma" I say hanging up.

"She still doesn't see why we don't talk to her" Antwan says. "All types of fucked up" I check the clock and grab my keys.

"You ready to make this trip?" I ask. I lied about going to help L, me, Antwan, and my dad are going to see Ariel. It took some begging with Lonte but he agreed.

"Yep, and you timed right cause dad just pulled up" He says looking out the window.

After driving and talking bout nothing, we get to the prison and get in to wait for Ariel.

She gets escorted and sits down. "Wassup?" She asks.

"We just came to see how you're doing" Dad says.

"Nigga ion fuck with you" Ariel says making me snicker. "We not cool, unless my daddy say so"

"You need to respect me" Dad says. Antwan laughs.

"Ion gotta respect yo deadbeat ass, quit talking to me" She says. She looks at me and my brother. "Can we go drag racing or something when I get out?" She asks.

"We can do whatever" Me and my brother say at the same time. We glare at each.

"That shit is annoying" Ariel says laughing. "My dad said y'all been keep Leah and the boys overnight every now and then" She says.

"Yeah, that shit is hard, plus we gotta do Leah's hair and make breakfast cause Leah tries to eat out every damn morning" I say.

"I got a question, and I'm not judging, I was just curious" She says. We look at her for her to continue. "Why do y'all stay together?" She asks.

"It's easier, we work together so we just bought a mini mansion" Antwan answers.

"Which brings me to my next question" She says. "What y'all do job wise?" She asks.

"Nothing major, Antwan does landscaping and I create designs and shit for celebrities and businesses" I say. "I custom shoes and shit on the side"

"Interesting" She says.

A.J

"You gone pay me right, cause if not just hang up" I tell Tay. He wants me to babysit Brie for a few hours while him and Geo go house shopping.