Chapter 83

Tamia

"Bruh, wake the fuck up" I hear Ariel say walking in my room. I'm trying to continue my fye ass dream.

"Get the fuck out" I say pulling the covers over my head.

"Tamia, If you don't get up, I'm gonna throw your makeup down the toilet" She threatens.

"Bitch, I dare you" I say pulling the covers back. I watch her pick up my Fenty makeup and whine. I know she'll do it but she needs to quit playing. "Ariel"

"Get ya ass up" She says. I mug her and fold my arms under my chest. "Aight, bet" She says. She snatches my makeup and dashes into the bathroom. I hop out and run in after her only to see all my shit floating in the tub.

To make the shit worse, she actually pushes the lever down. "I hope it doesn't stop the toilet up" She says.

Everything goes down and she looks at me. "Done" She says smirking at me. I walk out the bathroom and grab my Grey PINK hoodie, I start putting it on while heading to the kitchen. This damn jacket is not cooperating and it's only pissing me off more. I snatch the sugar from what I can see and walk out the door but not before tripping over a box.

I shrug it off and walk down the hall to the elevator. I get my jacket on right and pull my shorts down.

I walk out the elevator and outside. I go to Ariel's car and open her gas cap. I pour majority of the sugar in her tank and smile. I close the cap and head back upstairs.

I smile in satisfaction as I walk in. "I don't know why you insist on fucking with me Ariel" I say putting the sugar up. "You thin-" I start but stop as I see bags from different designers sprawled out on the floor. My whole living room floor is covered but one in particular catches my eye.

My jaw drops as I peek inside of the Fenty bag and notice most of the makeup Ariel flushed down the toilet. "Baby" I mumble picking the bag up. I pull out everything that had got flushed plus more.

"What the fuck You do to my car?" She asks walking out my room and sitting at the bar.

I smile at her before backing to my bedroom door. "Nothing" I say.

"You not slick, just be glad I'm getting my shit painted, but you paying to get that shit out" She says.

"Okay" I say. "Gimme a kiss" I add putting the bag down and throwing my arms around her neck.

"Nah, go get ready so I can take you out" She says. I kiss her cheek then make her look at me before kissing her lips.

I feel her smile then tickle me. I squirm and laugh. "I'm going" I say.

She slaps my ass and laughs. "Happy Valentines Day" She says.

I shower and everything before going in my closet. I settle with a Red Plepum top, denim skinny jeans from Fashion Nova, and a Red pair of Louboutins.

I straighten my hair and add a few Gold accessories. I apply some lipgloss and smile in my mirror. I take a few pictures and walk into the living room.

"We bout to be out all day" She says staring at my outfit.

"Do I need to change or something?" I ask.

"No, you just look good as hell" She says opening her arms.

"Oh now you want me on you?" I ask sitting my wallet and phone down. I stand in front of her and look at her.

"Yes, now come here before I cancel this whole day" She says mugging me. I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around her neck.

"You always taking shit to the next level" I say making her to laugh.