Chapter 84

(Mila Above)

Leilani

I pull into Quan's driveway and walk inside. "I'm here" I say walking in the kitchen. ""Ooh pancakes" I say reaching for one.

"Don't touch my food Lani" Quan says walking in.

"I already ate, I was just messing with you, Where's Yas?" I ask sitting at the island.

"In the shower" He answers eating the pancakes. "You gone actually talk right?" He asks.

"Yes" I say groaning. It took me 15 minutes on the way here to convince him that I wasn't gonna beat her ass.

"Okay, I'm just checking" He says. We talk about everything else until Yas walks in. Quan leaves and she sits in front of me.

I sit my purse to the side and look at her. "Ion have any problems with you" I say. "I use to, but as I told Quan I can see you regret everything that happened, and if he's willing to give you another chance then I am too" I continue.

"You sure?" She asks.

"Yes girl" I say laughing. "I've gave you side eye enough, we good" I say. "I gotta check the kids and stuff, but we're gonna have a girls night" I add getting up.

"Okay, Just let me know" She says. I grab a napkin out my purse and write my number down. I slide it to her and wave.

I get back to the house and walk in. Lonte is sprawled out in the recliner with the boys sprawled out on either side of him. I take a picture and head upstairs.

My phone starts ringing and I answer when I see Mila's name pop up. "Hey"

"Hey mama, Ariel there, she isn't answering her phone" She says. I shake my head.

"Her car wasn't in the driveway, she's probably at Mia's" I say walking in the bathroom.

"Okay, Thanks" She says. She hangs up and I toss my phone. I start the shower and get my towel from my closet before stripping and getting in.

Mila

I bang on Mia's door waiting on Ariel to open it. She finally does and glares at me. "What?" I ask walking in.

"I was sleep, that's what" She says slamming the door shut and locking it.

"It's 2 in the afternoon, and don't you have to work today?" I ask.

She shakes her head before walking back to Mia's room. I follow her and sit at the desk. "They wanna train some of the other employees so I'm off till next Tuesday which I don't mind" She says sluggishly. "Mia had me up with her on FaceTime from 4-8, which is 7-11 her time" She adds plopping on the bed.

"I came over to hang out, but we can take a nap if you want" I say shrugging. After babysitting my nephew I could use a nap.

"Okay, and there's pizza in the oven from Domino's too" She says. My eyes light up and I run into the kitchen. I grab the pizza seeing it's pan pizza and open it.

My heart melts at the Large Cheese pizza. "Jesus loves me" I mumble before grabbing 4 slices and tossing them on a plate.

I put it in the microwave and put the box back in the oven. I hear my pizza up then walk back to Mia's room to see and hear Ariel sleep.

I shrug and cut on the tv. I use Netflix to watch Wanted and sit on the edge of the bed.

When Ariel finally wakes up, I hand her a bag from Taco Bell. "I just got back" I say. I ran to get some food cause I ate all the pizza.